Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM - Linux

This is a discussion on Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM - Linux ; Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling. http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2 -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On May 28, 11:07 am, "Moshe, Goldfarb."
    wrote:
    > Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling.
    >
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    LOL funny site

  3. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 21:55:50 -0700 (PDT), AqD wrote:

    > On May 28, 11:07 am, "Moshe, Goldfarb."
    > wrote:
    >> Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling.
    >>
    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2
    >> --
    >> Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    >> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > LOL funny site

    I can't take credit for it.
    I'm not sure who runs it but it's not me.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

  5. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:02:36 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ AqD on Wednesday 28 May 2008 05:55 : \____
    >
    >> On May 28, 11:07 am, "Moshe, Goldfarb."
    >> wrote:
    >>> Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling.
    >>>
    >>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2

    > This was changed because of the ubuntu haters in Digg, and you know it. If I
    > left it as is, I would be attacked by the likes of ooboontu who are there just
    > to take the piss out of Ubuntu.

    Well seeing as you have pretty much been exposed as being on the
    Shuttleworth payroll it goes to figure that you are pissed once again.

    This isn't an isolated incident by you Roy Schestowitz.

    You take every opportunity to SHILL Ubuntu on digg and in other places.

    Maybe if you were a little more discreet you wouldn't have been ousted so
    quickly.

    Huh, Cyber Phoenix?
    Or was it Techguy.

    Ooops my mistake, it was both....

    >> LOL funny site

    > What /else/ are the Microsoft Munchkins saying that's never visible, I
    > wonder...? Probably more slander.

    Slander?
    I think you mean libel, you bumbling idiot.
    Nobody actually *talks* to you.
    Maybe the wannabe lawyer PJ will explain it to you.

    And BTW it's neither.

    All facts Roy Schestowitz.
    All facts.

    Exposing you for the paid SHILL SPAMMER that you are is just too easy.
    You screw up all the time, especially when you speak.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > What /else/ are the Microsoft Munchkins saying that's never visible, I
    > wonder...? Probably more slander.

    Can a lying piece of junk like you even be libeled or slandered?

  7. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    In article ,
    "Moshe, Goldfarb." wrote:

    > Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling.
    >
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2

    He gets caught at more than that. He's also caught using scripts to
    automate Digg posting (a violation of their TOS...), and probably using
    multiple accounts to inflate the diggs on the article (note the number
    of accounts that are quite new that not only dugg that post, but the
    duplicate that he posted just seconds before).

    --
    --Tim Smith

  8. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:32:59 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > "Moshe, Goldfarb." wrote:
    >
    >> Once again Schestowitz gets caught shilling.
    >>
    >> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...to_GNU_Linux_2

    > He gets caught at more than that. He's also caught using scripts to
    > automate Digg posting (a violation of their TOS...), and probably using
    > multiple accounts to inflate the diggs on the article (note the number
    > of accounts that are quite new that not only dugg that post, but the
    > duplicate that he posted just seconds before).

    Yep.
    Somebody else picked that up as well.

    Also notice that his posts seem to start with 3 or 4 diggs within a couple
    of minutes of posting.

    Schestowitz is a complete fake, fraud and phony and I find it
    incomprehensible that the few honest Linux advocates in COLA can't see
    through his scam.

    The guy is getting compensated for his work and that's the truth.
    Of course people like Rick who have an uncanny ability to reason away the
    Hans Reiser conviction will never see through Roy Schestowitz's fake
    facade.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  11. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  12. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  13. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    ____/ Roy Schestowitz on Wednesday 28 May 2008 08:02 : \____

  14. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 08:45:09 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Roy Schestowitz on Wednesday 28 May 2008 08:02 : \____

    >> ____/ AqD on Wednesday 28 May 2008 05:55 : \____

    >> This was changed because of the ubuntu haters in Digg, and you know it. If I
    >> left it as is, I would be attacked by the likes of ooboontu who are there
    >> just to take the piss out of Ubuntu.
    >>
    >>> LOL funny site

    >> What /else/ are the Microsoft Munchkins saying that's never visible, I
    >> wonder...? Probably more slander.

    > I've just taken a look at the Digg URL (I typically do this a day after
    > submitting). In response to what's said there in the page (at least 3 COLA's
    > trolls lurk in Digg):
    >
    > http://digg.com/linux_unix/Can_Syste...o_GNU_Linux_2:
    >
    > I have never had more than one account (just 'schestowitz', since 2006). Any
    > other claim is libel.
    >
    > The dupe was caused by a Digg glitch that returned an error, make me hit "back"
    > and then click the button again (in the dupe warning stage).
    >
    > Why did I modify the title? Because of Ubuntu haters in Digg. They give me flak
    > for no reason.
    >
    > Just so that you know, COLA's trolls go around Digg spreading libel against me
    > too. They try to poison the minds of Digg regulars and get me in trouble. The
    > COLA trolls still systematically digg down/bury my contributions.
    >
    > If they are not paid to do all that stalking, then they desperately need a
    > life.

    Baloney Schestowitz.

    You were caught as CyberPhoneix and Techguy on digg.com and made certain
    the accounts were removed when you got caught....

    Stop lying already Roy because there is no way possible you can SPAM all of
    your bull**** to the various different places within seconds of each other
    unless you were using posting software which is AGAINST the TOS of
    digg.com.

    The evidence of this is overwhelming.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message

    > The dupe was caused by a Digg glitch that returned an error, make me hit
    > "back"
    > and then click the button again (in the dupe warning stage).

    Once again Roy blames his spam-o-matic automated script on someone else.
    This time it was a "glitch" in Digg.com that caused him to post the same
    story several times, each with a different and misleading headline. Yeah...
    that "glitch" in Digg.com is what did it.

    Perhaps an idiot like Roy Schestowitz is stupid enough to believe his
    baloney but nobody else believes you.

  16. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 14:53:27 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message
    >>
    >> The dupe was caused by a Digg glitch that returned an error, make me hit
    >> "back"
    >> and then click the button again (in the dupe warning stage).
    >>

    > Once again Roy blames his spam-o-matic automated script on someone else.
    > This time it was a "glitch" in Digg.com that caused him to post the same
    > story several times, each with a different and misleading headline. Yeah...
    > that "glitch" in Digg.com is what did it.
    >
    > Perhaps an idiot like Roy Schestowitz is stupid enough to believe his
    > baloney but nobody else believes you.

    Roy is being monitored for posting using scripts on various sites.
    Let's see how long he gets away with it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  18. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  19. Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM