[News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup - Linux

  1. [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC (was: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup)

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 03:15:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > What we do know about Windows 7

    More off topic hate SPAM from Roy Schestowitz.

    So where is HPT with his charter?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC (was: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup)

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 03:15:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> What we do know about Windows 7

    > More off topic hate SPAM from Roy Schestowitz.
    >
    > So where is HPT with his charter?

    HPT gives welfare to Linux and Linux "advocates".

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > This is great news for Linux. Windows won't recover.

    The only way Linux has a chance of hell in succeeding on the desktop is if
    it has no competitor.

    What a strategy!

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:36:21 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> This is great news for Linux. Windows won't recover.

    > The only way Linux has a chance of hell in succeeding on the desktop is if
    > it has no competitor.
    >
    > What a strategy!

    Hell, Linux is free and it STILL can't seem to make it above the 1 percent
    desktop market share figure.

    Pathetic.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:31:46 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> On Wed, 28 May 2008 03:15:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> What we do know about Windows 7

    >> More off topic hate SPAM from Roy Schestowitz.
    >>
    >> So where is HPT with his charter?

    > HPT gives welfare to Linux and Linux "advocates".

    And Lord knows they need it!!

    It must really suck to support something that is free yet most people don't
    want to use.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC (was: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Schlomo Smykowski

    wrote
    on Wed, 28 May 2008 21:06:23 -0400
    <14dc$483e018f$30305@news.teranews.com>:
    > Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) in real life Gary Stewart
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >
    > Traits:
    >
    > * Nym shifting (see below)
    > * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    > * Homophobic
    > * Racist
    > * Habitual liar
    > * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    > * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

    Is it me, or is someone being slightly more idiotic than
    usual today?

    I could see one posting of this sort of thing per day or
    so, but I've just had to wade through dozens....

    Sheesh.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #11823822:
    signal(SIGKILL, catchkill);

  11. Re: [News] [Rival] Windows 7apouware is Windows Vista with Some Makeup OFF TOPIC

    On 2008-05-30, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Schlomo Smykowski
    >
    > wrote
    > on Wed, 28 May 2008 21:06:23 -0400
    ><14dc$483e018f$30305@news.teranews.com>:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) in real life Gary Stewart
    >>
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >>
    >> Traits:
    >>
    >> * Nym shifting (see below)
    >> * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    >> * Homophobic
    >> * Racist
    >> * Habitual liar
    >> * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups
    >> * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

    > Is it me, or is someone being slightly more idiotic than
    > usual today?
    >
    > I could see one posting of this sort of thing per day or
    > so, but I've just had to wade through dozens....
    >
    > Sheesh.

    Yeah, the arsehole keeps morphing to provide maximum annoyance value. I
    don't see them except the first one when the arsehole morphs again.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power