[News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) in real life Gary Stewart http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html Traits: * Nym shifting (see below) * Self confessed thief and proud of it * Homophobic * Racist * Habitual liar * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 38 of 38

  1. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  2. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  3. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  6. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  9. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Ian Hilliard wrote:

    > Now that you have shown your true colors, I have a question for you. As
    > Flatfish, you were very much in favor of PCLinuxOS, what has suddenly made
    > you change your point of view? It can't be Linux, because it is getting
    > massive improvements with each new release.

    *Massive improvements* like Monday's release of Lenny, which wouldnt
    load a module, yes?

    If you believe 25% of what you spew you're still an idiot.

  11. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    **** head wrote:

    > Yeah, it's amazing how it is socially acceptable to be someone who makes a
    > living "****ing over" other people.

    Your fellow asshole 'omer worked for an oil company in Nigeria.

  12. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Huck wrote:

    >Your

    *plonk*

  13. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 09:51:06 -0500, Huck wrote:

    > **** head wrote:
    >

    >> Yeah, it's amazing how it is socially acceptable to be someone who makes a
    >> living "****ing over" other people.

    > Your fellow asshole 'omer worked for an oil company in Nigeria.

    I'm surprised he got out alive.
    They don't like assholes over there and typically they cut off body parts
    to send a message.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  14. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:13:54 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 02:44:51 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >

    >> Where is 64-bit Linux support for Flash Player?

    > When Linux commands 0.6 percent of the desktop market,

    some moron like Moshe will immediately focus on market share instead of
    user base and thus demonstrate his fundamental dishonesty to the world.

  15. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    On Thu, 29 May 2008 17:00:02 +0000, Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:13:54 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 28 May 2008 02:44:51 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>

    >>> Where is 64-bit Linux support for Flash Player?

    >> When Linux commands 0.6 percent of the desktop market,

    > some moron like Moshe will immediately focus on market share instead of
    > user base and thus demonstrate his fundamental dishonesty to the world.

    Already have a 64bit Flash Player - http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

    Only a beta release, but it works. :-)

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  16. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  17. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  18. Re: [News] Flash for 64-bit GNU/Linux Will Come