Dumbest "advocates" - Linux

This is a discussion on Dumbest "advocates" - Linux ; With some recent "me too" poasts from Willy "Filters" Poaster I got to wondering who the dumbest "advocates" are. Mark Kent, for example, is clearly not dumb, just insane. Ditto for Roy. But we have the likes of High Plains ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

  1. Dumbest "advocates"

    With some recent "me too" poasts from Willy "Filters" Poaster I got to
    wondering who the dumbest "advocates" are. Mark Kent, for example, is
    clearly not dumb, just insane. Ditto for Roy. But we have the likes of
    High Plains Thumper and Rick constantly spouting nonsense about Linux
    and Windows with zero understanding of the subjects at hand. Just look
    at how Snit has totally pwnd Rick on the UI issues. HPT still thinks
    "stable" in Debian Stable means it all "just works". Then we have 7 -
    clearly just insane. wRonG is almost certainly another (yet another) nym
    of HPT since he is as clueless and tends to spout the same nonsense
    despite constantly being handed his arse on a platter by the likes of
    Tim Smith and DFS. Liarnut is just a fraud and lick spittle to Roy and
    clearly not as dumb as Rick for example.

    But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    "advocate" goes to ....

    High Plains Thumper

    He posts nothing of value and clearly has less "needs" than even poor
    Rick. He's not as boring as Willy Poaster, but almost certainly
    dumber. And that's how bad "advocacy" has become in COLA.

    --
    < DanielS> still, throne of blood sounds like a movie about overfiend
    and virgins or some crap

  2. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    "Hadron" wrote in message

    > With some recent "me too" poasts from Willy "Filters" Poaster I got to
    > wondering who the dumbest "advocates" are. Mark Kent, for example, is
    > clearly not dumb, just insane.

    Mark Kent is simply a hypocrite. In his mind talking about his kids, his
    car, his home television and politics is all okay so long as he does it.
    It's "on topic" enough for him since he's doing it. But if somebody else
    brings up the iPod then the hypocrite netkop cries "off topic" immediately.
    It's also extremely hypocritical how he tries to be so anti-propreitary and
    pro-OSS and anyone associated with Microsoft is corupt. Yet at the same time
    he touts the benefits of his companies closed source propreitary software
    and his own company is a certified Microsoft partner.

    > Ditto for Roy.

    Roy Schestowitz is a stupid, immoral dishonest scumbag. He is willing to go
    to any extreme, tell any lie and fabricate any headline (and then cry
    "innocent mistake" when caught) so long as it makes linux look better than
    it really is or if he can somehow slander Microsoft of its employees. He's
    also a hypocrite because despite denouncing MS every chance he can, Roy
    Schestowitz has zero problem with touting dozens of Microsoft technologies
    on his resume. Here in COLA he claims he hasn't used Windows since Win98 yet
    his resume reads otherwise.

    > But we have the likes of
    > High Plains Thumper and Rick constantly spouting nonsense about Linux
    > and Windows with zero understanding of the subjects at hand. Just look
    > at how Snit has totally pwnd Rick on the UI issues. HPT still thinks
    > "stable" in Debian Stable means it all "just works". Then we have 7 -
    > clearly just insane. wRonG is almost certainly another (yet another) nym
    > of HPT since he is as clueless and tends to spout the same nonsense
    > despite constantly being handed his arse on a platter by the likes of
    > Tim Smith and DFS. Liarnut is just a fraud and lick spittle to Roy and
    > clearly not as dumb as Rick for example.
    >
    > But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > "advocate" goes to ....
    >
    > High Plains Thumper
    >
    > He posts nothing of value and clearly has less "needs" than even poor
    > Rick. He's not as boring as Willy Poaster, but almost certainly
    > dumber. And that's how bad "advocacy" has become in COLA.

    High Plains Rafael is clearly an idiot. I have yet to read a single post
    from dumb Willy Poaster that has anything of substance or value. Rick and
    WronG are also as stupid as they come.

    But in my opinion the two biggest idiots are "7" and chrisv.

    > --
    > < DanielS> still, throne of blood sounds like a movie about overfiend
    > and virgins or some crap
    > -- in #debian-devel

  3. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    certainly does nothing to further Linux.

    Lee

  4. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    --

    It isn't. This group is not about "helping Linux". Just read a few of
    HPT's posts for example and you will see.

  5. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Lee A. Wentzel wrote:

    >Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >certainly does nothing to further Linux.

    Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Kill-file the
    trolling fsckwit and be done with it.

  6. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Lee A. Wentzel wrote:

    > Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    > certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >
    > Lee

    I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's
    written by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help
    Linux".

    From my Thunderbird filter-log (Sorry, it's in Dutch):

    Filter "hadronquark@googlemail.com" toegepast op berichten van Hadron
    - Dumbest "advocates" op 27-05-08 17:46:47
    verwijderd

    For more information, check out:

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  7. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Hadron wrote a load of ****:

    Your post serves no purpose.

  8. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    ml2mst writes:

    > Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's
    > written by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help
    > Linux".
    >
    > From my Thunderbird filter-log (Sorry, it's in Dutch):
    >
    > Filter "hadronquark@googlemail.com" toegepast op berichten van Hadron
    > - Dumbest "advocates" op 27-05-08 17:46:47
    > verwijderd
    >
    > For more information, check out:
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >
    > Cheers

    Yup and that really "Helps Linux" too you nutjob.

  9. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:44:01 GMT, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:

    > Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    > certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >
    > Lee

    You're new to COLA I see.
    Allow me to explain.

    In a sane group you have a valid question and point.
    COLA is not by any stretch of the imagination a sane group and it is NOT a
    Linux advocacy group.
    Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination.

    COLA is a cesspool.
    A Microsoft hate group filled with paranoid, rabid Linux cultist zealots.

    So, by definition, anything goes....

    Put on your rubber suit and come join the fun!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 16:43:22 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > With some recent "me too" poasts from Willy "Filters" Poaster I got to
    > wondering who the dumbest "advocates" are. Mark Kent, for example, is
    > clearly not dumb, just insane. Ditto for Roy. But we have the likes of
    > High Plains Thumper and Rick constantly spouting nonsense about Linux
    > and Windows with zero understanding of the subjects at hand. Just look
    > at how Snit has totally pwnd Rick on the UI issues. HPT still thinks
    > "stable" in Debian Stable means it all "just works". Then we have 7 -
    > clearly just insane. wRonG is almost certainly another (yet another) nym
    > of HPT since he is as clueless and tends to spout the same nonsense
    > despite constantly being handed his arse on a platter by the likes of
    > Tim Smith and DFS. Liarnut is just a fraud and lick spittle to Roy and
    > clearly not as dumb as Rick for example.
    >
    > But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > "advocate" goes to ....
    >
    > High Plains Thumper
    >
    > He posts nothing of value and clearly has less "needs" than even poor
    > Rick. He's not as boring as Willy Poaster, but almost certainly
    > dumber. And that's how bad "advocacy" has become in COLA.

    I agree with what you have said and I too vote for High Plains Thumper.
    Obviously the boy has some serious issues adapting to reality.

    Poaster has been trying lately but still falls far short of originality.
    Boring as a block of wood he is.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:04:24 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

    > Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's
    > written by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help
    > Linux".
    >
    > From my Thunderbird filter-log (Sorry, it's in Dutch):
    >
    > Filter "hadronquark@googlemail.com" toegepast op berichten van Hadron
    > - Dumbest "advocates" op 27-05-08 17:46:47
    > verwijderd

    Please add me to your killfile as well if not already done.

    The last thing I want is to end up as a picture on your "Silence of the
    Lambs" Hacerwerks poster......

    Tell me, do you have skin suit as well?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:04:24 +0200, ml2mst wrote:
    >
    >> Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >>> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's
    >> written by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help
    >> Linux".
    >>
    >> From my Thunderbird filter-log (Sorry, it's in Dutch):
    >>
    >> Filter "hadronquark@googlemail.com" toegepast op berichten van Hadron
    >> - Dumbest "advocates" op 27-05-08 17:46:47
    >> verwijderd

    > Please add me to your killfile as well if not already done.
    >
    > The last thing I want is to end up as a picture on your "Silence of the
    > Lambs" Hacerwerks poster......
    >
    > Tell me, do you have skin suit as well?

    He's making one:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7bbf7899d00063

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/5kh6tb

    *shudder*

    I almost feel sorry for brillo pad bonce Don Ziegler now Marti has
    admitted to fancying him.

    --
    This year with the release of XP, they are actually behind. The end days
    are near for the BIOS reading inferior OS. It is inevitable.

  13. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:04:24 +0200, ml2mst wrote:

    > Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's written
    > by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help Linux".

    I imagine it was Quack's usual inane drivel about posters who don't agree
    with him.

    As has been pointed out about Hardon Quack in other groups:
    he's an arrogant, self-opinionated asshole (Bill Barka a.o.l.u);
    a confirmed liar, troll, MS-shill and waste of bandwidth.
    (C.Hunter a.o.l.u);
    I only see 2 arrogant posts in this thread by a self-proclaimed
    newsgroup king which happens to be your posts. (Stephan Rose a.o.l.u);
    $ sudo aptitude install ounce_of_credibility aptitude:
    ounce_of_credibility not found. (Mark South a.o.l.u);
    an obsessive whiner, who has a habit of turning nearly every thread he
    participates in into a flame war or just a general moan.
    (Trevor Best a.o.l.u);
    you're still an arrogant prick full of himself and your ****ty attitude
    does far more harm than good.
    (Meat Plow a.o.l.u).

    Etc, etc.

    > From my Thunderbird filter-log (Sorry, it's in Dutch):
    >
    > Filter "hadronquark@googlemail.com" toegepast op berichten van Hadron
    > - Dumbest "advocates" op 27-05-08 17:46:47
    > verwijderd
    >
    > For more information, check out:
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >
    > Cheers

    With more & more people in different groups binning Quack, I suppose the
    pathetic troll is getting deperate for attention.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  14. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:04:24 +0200, ml2mst wrote:
    >
    >> Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >>> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> I am not able to read the content of the original post, since it's written
    >> by Hadron Quark. Meaning the message was not written to "Help Linux".

    > I imagine it was Quack's usual inane drivel about posters who don't agree
    > with him.
    >
    > As has been pointed out about Hardon Quack in other groups:
    > he's an arrogant, self-opinionated asshole (Bill Barka a.o.l.u);
    > a confirmed liar, troll, MS-shill and waste of bandwidth.
    > (C.Hunter a.o.l.u);

    Two of the biggest fools to grace the Ubuntu group and both responsible
    for its demise. Other than you, I could think of few worse "advocates"
    for Linux.

  15. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe, Goldfarb.

    wrote
    on Tue, 27 May 2008 13:41:16 -0400
    :
    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:44:01 GMT, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >
    >> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > You're new to COLA I see.
    > Allow me to explain.
    >
    > In a sane group you have a valid question and point.
    > COLA is not by any stretch of the imagination a sane group and it is NOT a
    > Linux advocacy group.
    > Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination.
    >
    > COLA is a cesspool.
    > A Microsoft hate group filled with paranoid, rabid Linux cultist zealots.
    >
    > So, by definition, anything goes....
    >
    > Put on your rubber suit and come join the fun!

    I'd suggest a mixture of asbestos, Kevlar, and stainless
    steel myself. :-P (Asbestos for the flames, Kevlar for the
    bullets, and stainless steel for the stuff that stains.
    Polyester lining optional, depending on marital status.)

    Of course, it's far from clear what some people's
    definition of "sane" is; the desktop market is demonstrably
    warped, though part of that is simply that Winows was
    indeed the best solution at one point, compared to such
    notables as GEM, 4DOS, and Desqview/X. The reason is
    more because of Microsoft's ability to convince developers
    than actual technical superiority, though -- and now that
    Microsoft Windows is the dominant desktop solution (and
    angling again for the server room), it's not clear they
    have the incentives to keep themselves honest.

    As for namecalling -- some take offence when another lifts
    the wrong finger. There are also many miscommunications
    possible; one intriguing one is that the common US "OK"
    sign -- thumb and forefinger making a circle, all other
    fingers extended more or less straight -- can be taken to
    be obscene in (IIRC) the Phillipines, as it has to do with
    a biological function.

    As for paranoid...we know Microsoft's out to get us.

    www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
    A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."

  16. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Lee A. Wentzel wrote:

    > Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    > certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >
    > Lee

    You are of course spot on, but thats the point, some people are full of self
    importance so when they feel left out. don't understand or are plain bored,
    start a flame war. Its best to ignore them.

    I did notice that the person who started this post Dumbest "advocates"
    replied to you within her sig file, now thats is Dumb.

    Jem..

  17. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    "Hadron" schreef in bericht

    > With some recent "me too" poasts from Willy "Filters" Poaster I got to
    > wondering who the dumbest "advocates" are. Mark Kent, for example, is
    > clearly not dumb, just insane. Ditto for Roy. But we have the likes of
    > High Plains Thumper and Rick constantly spouting nonsense about Linux
    > and Windows with zero understanding of the subjects at hand. Just look
    > at how Snit has totally pwnd Rick on the UI issues. HPT still thinks
    > "stable" in Debian Stable means it all "just works". Then we have 7 -
    > clearly just insane. wRonG is almost certainly another (yet another) nym
    > of HPT since he is as clueless and tends to spout the same nonsense
    > despite constantly being handed his arse on a platter by the likes of
    > Tim Smith and DFS. Liarnut is just a fraud and lick spittle to Roy and
    > clearly not as dumb as Rick for example.
    >
    > But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > "advocate" goes to ....
    >
    > High Plains Thumper

    Seconded!!!!!!!!

  18. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > With some recent "me too"

    Yes you too quack, the most dumbest of all micoshaft fraudsters posting in
    COLA.

    Have you tried some power Quacking lately?

    Qua qua qua qua qua qua qua QUACKKhhh.....!!!

  19. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    In article ,
    Hadron wrote:
    > But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > "advocate" goes to ....
    >
    > High Plains Thumper

    Is that just for his posts as HPT, or are you including his posts under
    all his other nyms?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  20. Re: Dumbest "advocates"