Dumbest "advocates" - Linux

This is a discussion on Dumbest "advocates" - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb (flatfish) in real life Gary Stewart http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html Traits: * Nym shifting (see below) * Self confessed thief and proud of it * Homophobic * Racist * Habitual liar * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

  1. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  2. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  3. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    >> "advocate" goes to ....
    >>
    >> High Plains Thumper

    > Is that just for his posts as HPT, or are you including his posts under
    > all his other nyms?

    Odd that you, apparently, support the dumb**** Quack, considering that
    he's been shown to be a liar and an idiot on so VERY many occasions.

  4. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    In article ,
    chrisv wrote:
    > > Hadron wrote:
    > >> But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > >> "advocate" goes to ....
    > >>
    > >> High Plains Thumper

    > > Is that just for his posts as HPT, or are you including his posts under
    > > all his other nyms?

    > Odd that you, apparently, support the dumb**** Quack, considering that
    > he's been shown to be a liar and an idiot on so VERY many occasions.

    Odd that you think that asking a question constitutes support. Does
    that mean that whenever you have asked him a question, you have been
    supporting him?

    --
    --Tim Smith

  5. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:33:48 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    >>> "advocate" goes to ....
    >>>
    >>> High Plains Thumper

    >> Is that just for his posts as HPT, or are you including his posts under
    >> all his other nyms?

    > Odd that you, apparently, support the dumb**** Quack, considering that
    > he's been shown to be a liar and an idiot on so VERY many occasions.

    Not too surprising. Smith is a Mac troll.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  6. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    In article ,
    William Poaster wrote:

    > Not too surprising. Smith is a Mac troll.

    Willy sees Mac users everywhere. Remember, it was Willy who proclaimed
    that jwz is a Mac user and doesn't know anything about Linux.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  7. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Cork Soaker wrote:

    > Your post serves no purpose.

    Hardup herself serves no purpose.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Behind every great computer lies... a mess of wires!

    Good to the last supper

  8. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >>
    >> Tim Smith wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Is that just for his posts as HPT, or are you including his posts
    >>> under all his other nyms?

    >> Odd that you, apparently, support the dumb**** Quack, considering that
    >> he's been shown to be a liar and an idiot on so VERY many occasions.

    > Odd that you think that asking a question constitutes support.

    Odd that you are fsckwitted and dishonest-enough to make such a claim,
    Timmy. There is zero reason to believe that I think any such thing.

    It's not you "asking a question", twit. It's you asking THAT question.
    It's the MEANING of your question, in which you join a stupid, low-life,
    ****headed troll in attacking a Linux advocate.

    DUH.

    > Does that mean that whenever you have asked him a question, you have
    > been supporting him?

    Obviously not, twit. That was an immensely stupid question, twit.
    Embarrass yourself, lately, twit? Do you think my asking you the
    previous question is "supporting" you, twit?

  9. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 16:00:54 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >> Not too surprising. Smith is a Mac troll.

    > Willy sees Mac users everywhere. Remember, it was Willy who proclaimed
    > that jwz is a Mac user and doesn't know anything about Linux.

    Willy hears voices as well.
    It's just another example of the total deterioration of the Linux zealot
    mind.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Cork Soaker wrote:
    >
    >> Your post serves no purpose.

    >Hardup herself serves no purpose.

    Well, he does "lower the curve" for the rest of us...

  11. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    In article ,
    chrisv wrote:
    [idiocy]

    Google's over there. Use it. (Hint: HPT has *told* *us* that he has
    used other nyms in this group. Do you think he was lying when he said
    that?)

    --
    --Tim Smith

  12. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Tim Smith wrote:

    >[idiocy]

    Lack of response to my slam-dunking you and your idiocy noted.

    >Google's over there. Use it.

    I see no reason to.

    >(Hint: HPT has *told* *us* that he has
    >used other nyms in this group. Do you think he was lying when he said
    >that?)

    AFAIK, HPT is not a bald-faced liar, like Quack is, so why would I
    think HPT would lie about something like that, Timmy twit? You sure
    are a thinker, ain't ya?

    But WTF does any of this have to do with you supporting a vile troll
    in an attack against a Linux advocate, Timmy twit? HPT's
    "imperfection" gives you carte blanche to attack him personally? It's
    "OK" to support a POS like Quack starting OT attack-threads?

  13. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:38:41 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article ,
    > chrisv wrote:
    > [idiocy]
    >
    > Google's over there. Use it. (Hint: HPT has *told* *us* that he has
    > used other nyms in this group. Do you think he was lying when he said
    > that?)

    He can start with Wendy Toiletwater.

    Then if he is still curious he can read about Roy Schestowitz's shilling
    his own posts on digg.com as CyberPhoenix and techGuy.

    Never trust a COLA Linux advocate because they will LIE for LIEnix.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Tim Smith wrote:

    >...in which case, how is it a personal attack to ask if Quark is talking
    >about just the HPT nym, or all of the nyms?

    Idiot.

    >BTW, since you are so against personal attacks, can you actually answer
    >this without a personal attack?

    Apparently not.

  15. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    chrisv wrote:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> [idiocy]

    > Lack of response to my slam-dunking you and your idiocy noted.
    >
    >> Google's over there. Use it.

    > I see no reason to.
    >
    >> (Hint: HPT has *told* *us* that he has
    >> used other nyms in this group. Do you think he was lying when he said
    >> that?)

    > AFAIK, HPT is not a bald-faced liar, like Quack is, so why would I
    > think HPT would lie about something like that, Timmy twit? You sure
    > are a thinker, ain't ya?
    >
    > But WTF does any of this have to do with you supporting a vile troll
    > in an attack against a Linux advocate, Timmy twit? HPT's
    > "imperfection" gives you carte blanche to attack him personally? It's
    > "OK" to support a POS like Quack starting OT attack-threads?

    Hi chwis!

    "All it proves is that "High Plains Rafael" is simply one of the dumbest
    linux advocates on the planet."
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...mper-liar.html
    --

    HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_WendyToilet water_RobinTCox_Liar__****sucker_Retard_Nymshifter _NetKKKop_Netnanny
    = an idiot!

  16. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  17. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  18. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On May 27, 10:43 pm, Hadron wrote:
    > But at the end of the day, a vote must be cast. So my vote for dumbest
    > "advocate" goes to ....
    >
    > High Plains Thumper
    >
    > He posts nothing of value and clearly has less "needs" than even poor
    > Rick. He's not as boring as Willy Poaster, but almost certainly
    > dumber. And that's how bad "advocacy" has become in COLA.

    He can at least read and write.

    The dumbest should be chrisv - he cannot say anything but "plonk"! )

  19. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 11:16:19 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe, Goldfarb.
    > wrote
    > on Tue, 27 May 2008 13:41:16 -0400
    > :
    >> On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:44:01 GMT, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >>> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> You're new to COLA I see.
    >> Allow me to explain.

    >> COLA is a cesspool.
    >> A Microsoft hate group filled with paranoid, rabid Linux cultist
    >> zealots.

    COLA is filled with wintrolls & windoze zealots. Of which Moshe "Flatfish"
    Goldfarb is one.

    >> So, by definition, anything goes....
    >>
    >> Put on your rubber suit and come join the fun!
    >>

    > I'd suggest a mixture of asbestos, Kevlar, and stainless steel myself. :-P

    You DO know you are replying to Flatfish, a nymshifting wintroll.

    > (Asbestos for the flames, Kevlar for the bullets, and stainless steel for
    > the stuff that stains. Polyester lining optional, depending on marital
    > status.)
    >
    > Of course, it's far from clear what some people's definition of "sane" is;

    Well Flatfish certainly isnt.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  20. Re: Dumbest "advocates"

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 11:16:19 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe, Goldfarb.
    >
    > wrote
    > on Tue, 27 May 2008 13:41:16 -0400
    > :
    >> On Tue, 27 May 2008 15:44:01 GMT, Lee A. Wentzel wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just curious how this post is suppose to help? Calling people names
    >>> certainly does nothing to further Linux.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> You're new to COLA I see.
    >> Allow me to explain.
    >>
    >> In a sane group you have a valid question and point.
    >> COLA is not by any stretch of the imagination a sane group and it is NOT a
    >> Linux advocacy group.
    >> Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination.
    >>
    >> COLA is a cesspool.
    >> A Microsoft hate group filled with paranoid, rabid Linux cultist zealots.
    >>
    >> So, by definition, anything goes....
    >>
    >> Put on your rubber suit and come join the fun!
    >>

    > I'd suggest a mixture of asbestos, Kevlar, and stainless
    > steel myself. :-P (Asbestos for the flames, Kevlar for the
    > bullets, and stainless steel for the stuff that stains.
    > Polyester lining optional, depending on marital status.)
    >
    > Of course, it's far from clear what some people's
    > definition of "sane" is; the desktop market is demonstrably
    > warped, though part of that is simply that Winows was
    > indeed the best solution at one point, compared to such
    > notables as GEM, 4DOS, and Desqview/X. The reason is
    > more because of Microsoft's ability to convince developers
    > than actual technical superiority, though -- and now that
    > Microsoft Windows is the dominant desktop solution (and
    > angling again for the server room), it's not clear they
    > have the incentives to keep themselves honest.
    >
    > As for namecalling -- some take offence when another lifts
    > the wrong finger. There are also many miscommunications
    > possible; one intriguing one is that the common US "OK"
    > sign -- thumb and forefinger making a circle, all other
    > fingers extended more or less straight -- can be taken to
    > be obscene in (IIRC) the Phillipines, as it has to do with
    > a biological function.
    >
    > As for paranoid...we know Microsoft's out to get us.
    >
    > www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/

    I was big on Desqview and 4DOS.
    Great products and in truth, years ahead of the earliest versions of
    Windows.
    Most people were not using real multitasking back then anyway.
    They were using task switching.

    I was a beta tester for the Desqview/Qemm products at the time and I
    seriously thought they were the future.
    When the GUI started to become popular, circa Windows 3.0, for me it was a
    step backwards.
    A big step.

    Alas, I digress.....