http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ - Linux

This is a discussion on http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ - Linux ; Linonut wrote: > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kier belched out this bit o' wisdom: > >> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:31:37 +0000, Linonut wrote: >> >>> Yes, class. Now let's all sit quietly at our desks with ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

  1. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Kier belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:31:37 +0000, Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes, class. Now let's all sit quietly at our desks with our hands
    >>> folded, and not say a word.

    >> Stupid stuff pisses me off. Colatrolls blogspot is stupid. All that
    >> surprised me is how long it took to get copied by the 'opposition'.

    > Well, let's just say that stupidity rules.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law
    >
    > I've heard is "94% of everything is crap", though.
    >
    > Anyway, reading further, I see something very applicable to the various
    > Windows and Linux slammers:
    >
    > The first reference to what was then called Sturgeon's Revelation
    > appears in the March 1958 issue of Venture Science Fiction Magazine,
    > where Sturgeon wrote: "I repeat Sturgeon's Revelation, which was
    > wrung out of me after twenty years of wearying defense of science
    > fiction against attacks of people who used the worst examples of the
    > field for ammunition, and whose conclusion was that ninety percent of
    > SF is crud."
    >
    > Although I'd reword it "Windows is 90% crud", and let DFS elucidate us
    > on the obvious corollary.
    >
    > One more little jokey. That URL also lists:
    >
    > See also
    >
    > * Finagle's law
    > * Hanlon's razor
    > * Gresham's law
    > * Law (principle)
    > * Adages named after people
    > * Murphy's law
    >
    > To which I'd like to add "Van Gogh's razor".

    'ear, 'ear!

    --
    Operating systems:
    FreeBSD 6.2, Debian 4.0

  2. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > Although I'd reword it "Windows is 90% crud"

    And the other 10% is Mac OS, BSD or VMS that survived regrooving.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    20:51:56 up 52 days, 19:46, 3 users, load average: 1.32, 1.13, 1.06

  3. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote
    > ____/ William Poaster on Saturday 29 September 2007 23:03 : \____
    >
    >> ml2mst wrote:

    >>> How pethatic. The idea was copied form http://colatrolls.blogspot.com,
    >>> so is the layout.
    >>>
    >>> It's obvious, Gary is desperate :-)

    >> Yup, he sure is.

    > It's something that a 14-year-old would do, not an adult.

    Trollfeeder!
    *plonk*

  4. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Manus Simpelcont wrote:

    > I hope there is a chance to add chrisv. He's a liar because he so called
    > plonked about 1.820 people on usenet, but he actually never plonked
    > anyone.

    Liar.

    > His only purpose on usenet is to make an honest replier, to a
    > usenet post look bad. His idiotic plonking behaviour has no limits. He's
    > a liar too because he bashes MS Windows Vista frequently, despite the
    > fact that he avoids the question if he has ever used Vista, by saying
    > *plonk*.

    Please produce evidence that I've been asked if I've used Vista, much
    less me avoiding the question. Liar.

    > He is a typical linux and COLA ****wit, when confronted with
    > facts that prove him to be an idiot

    Can't prove what ain't true.

    > he resorts to posting *PLONK*.

    *plonk*

    > His vocabulary is very limited, monosyllable and abusive like most Cola
    > regulars. (plonk, idiot, wintroll, troll, felcher a.s.o)

    Fsck you arsehole troll.

  5. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    chrisv wrote:
    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote...
    >> William Poaster on Saturday:

    >>> Yup, he sure is.

    >> It's something that a 14-year-old would do, not an adult.

    > Trollfeeder! *plonk*

    Hello, nym-thief.

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    ____/ chrisv on Sunday 30 September 2007 21:10 : \____

    > Manus Simpelcont wrote:

    ^^^

    You misspelled manour.

    *plonk* (not chris)

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Charity: compensating for a broken system rather than actually fixing it
    run-level 2 2007-09-10 01:53 last=

  7. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    "William Poaster" wrote in message
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kier belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    >>> Stupid stuff pisses me off. Colatrolls blogspot is stupid. All that
    >>> surprised me is how long it took to get copied by the 'opposition'.

    >> Well, let's just say that stupidity rules.
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law
    >>
    >> I've heard is "94% of everything is crap", though.
    >>
    >> Anyway, reading further, I see something very applicable to the various
    >> Windows and Linux slammers:
    >>
    >> The first reference to what was then called Sturgeon's Revelation
    >> appears in the March 1958 issue of Venture Science Fiction Magazine,
    >> where Sturgeon wrote: "I repeat Sturgeon's Revelation, which was
    >> wrung out of me after twenty years of wearying defense of science
    >> fiction against attacks of people who used the worst examples of the
    >> field for ammunition, and whose conclusion was that ninety percent of
    >> SF is crud."
    >>
    >> Although I'd reword it "Windows is 90% crud", and let DFS elucidate us
    >> on the obvious corollary.
    >>
    >> One more little jokey. That URL also lists:
    >>
    >> See also
    >>
    >> * Finagle's law
    >> * Hanlon's razor
    >> * Gresham's law
    >> * Law (principle)
    >> * Adages named after people
    >> * Murphy's law
    >>
    >> To which I'd like to add "Van Gogh's razor".

    > 'ear, 'ear!

    Oh looky, looky. Another worthless "me too" post from the newsgroup idiot.
    Could this dimwit possibly get any dumber?

    This complete loser is a waste of internet bandwidth for he has surely
    deprived several villages of their village idiot. He has never even
    attempted to make a post that requires any thought or insight. He is a
    unemployed janitor so the biggest decision he's ever made is whether the
    toilet paper roll needs replacing. Each and every one of his posts fall into
    one of two categories:

    2) A "Me too" response to Kent, Schestowitz or anyone else who lies about
    "lienux." These morons will post any sort of ridiculous claim or insult and
    Willy Boaster will make a worthless post in order to show how he's "one of
    the boys" and how he agrees with them.
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...ster-liar.html

  8. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ William Poaster on Saturday 29 September 2007 23:03 : \____

    >>> It's something that a 14-year-old would do, not an adult.
    >>>

    >> He is clearly alone, with a lot of time on his hands.

    > A troll's desperate plea for attention, IMO.

    Oh looky, looky. Another worthless "me too" post from the newsgroup idiot.
    Could this dimwit possibly get any dumber?

    This complete loser is a waste of internet bandwidth for he has surely
    deprived several villages of their village idiot. He has never even
    attempted to make a post that requires any thought or insight. He is a
    unemployed janitor so the biggest decision he's ever made is whether the
    toilet paper roll needs replacing. Each and every one of his posts fall into
    one of two categories:

    2) A "Me too" response to Kent, Schestowitz or anyone else who lies about
    "lienux." These morons will post any sort of ridiculous claim or insult and
    Willy Boaster will make a worthless post in order to show how he's "one of
    the boys" and how he agrees with them.
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...ster-liar.html

  9. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Ms. Polly Ester belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > "William Poaster" wrote in message
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> One more little jokey. That URL also lists:
    >>>
    >>> See also
    >>>
    >>> * Finagle's law
    >>> * Hanlon's razor
    >>> * Gresham's law
    >>> * Law (principle)
    >>> * Adages named after people
    >>> * Murphy's law
    >>>
    >>> To which I'd like to add "Van Gogh's razor".

    >> 'ear, 'ear!

    > Oh looky, looky. Another worthless "me too" post from the newsgroup idiot.
    > Could this dimwit possibly get any dumber?

    Well well, William. Apparently the joke went right over Sweet Polly
    Purebred's fur-filled head.

    I didn't know polyester was self-nuking.

    --
    Tux rox!

  10. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > ____/ chrisv on Sunday 30 September 2007 21:10 : \____
    >
    >> Manus Simpelcont wrote:

    > ^^^
    >
    > You misspelled manour.

    You did, too!

    --
    She was only the farmer's daughter, but all the horse manure!

    Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, Ms. Polly Ester belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:
    >
    >> "William Poaster" wrote in message

    >>> 'ear, 'ear!

    >> Oh looky, looky. Another worthless "me too" post from the newsgroup
    >> idiot. Could this dimwit possibly get any dumber?

    > Well well, William. Apparently the joke went right over Sweet Polly
    > Purebred's fur-filled head.

    Hardly surprising. You don't expect a troll to have any intelligence or
    education, do you?

    > I didn't know polyester was self-nuking.

    Yes, & polyester shrivels & melts in heat.
    Polyesters were used back in the seventies to make all that wonderful disco
    clothing. Seems like the troll likes to live in the past.

    --
    Operating systems:
    FreeBSD 6.2, Debian 4.0

  12. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
    >
    >> Finally, the truth is here to be seen.
    >>
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > How pethatic. The idea was copied form http://colatrolls.blogspot.com, so
    > is the layout.
    >
    > It's obvious, Gary is desperate :-)

    Ms. Polly Ester will be pleased to give you a bit of bandwith too, since you
    did the same with me on http://colatrolls.blogspot.com.
    Clogwog:
    Traits:
    Pathetic attention seeker
    Mostly uses mail to news gateways for anonymity
    Frequently nymshifts
    Habitual liar
    Homophobic
    Possibly Dutch
    [Thanks to *ml2mst* for most of the clogwog details]

    --
    ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his obsessions get
    in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every reply that disagrees

  13. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > Yes, & polyester shrivels & melts in heat.
    > Polyesters were used back in the seventies to make all that wonderful disco
    > clothing. Seems like the troll likes to live in the past.

    Stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!

    --
    Tux rox!

  14. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Linonut espoused:
    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Yes, & polyester shrivels & melts in heat.
    >> Polyesters were used back in the seventies to make all that wonderful disco
    >> clothing. Seems like the troll likes to live in the past.

    > Stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!

    Gary's nyms never stay alive for very long. He has another thread where
    he's replying to himself at the moment.

    I think he needs help.

  15. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
    > wisdom:

    >> Yes, & polyester shrivels & melts in heat. Polyesters were used
    >> back in the seventies to make all that wonderful disco clothing.
    >> Seems like the troll likes to live in the past.

    > Stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!

    Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh!

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lts1IN9wEyE

    Apparently polyester was popular office-wear too:

    http://www.cellphones.ca/news/upload...gates%20PC.jpg

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    20:10:16 up 53 days, 19:05, 2 users, load average: 0.15, 0.28, 0.17

  16. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    "Clogwog" schreef in bericht
    news:20071001145409.50EC87000084@mwinf6108.orange. nl...
    > "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >> Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
    >>
    >>> Finally, the truth is here to be seen.
    >>>
    >>> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> How pethatic. The idea was copied form http://colatrolls.blogspot.com, so
    >> is the layout.
    >>
    >> It's obvious, Gary is desperate :-)
    >>

    > Ms. Polly Ester will be pleased to give you a bit of bandwith too, since
    > you did the same with me on http://colatrolls.blogspot.com.
    > Clogwog:
    > Traits:
    > Pathetic attention seeker
    > Mostly uses mail to news gateways for anonymity
    > Frequently nymshifts
    > Habitual liar
    > Homophobic
    > Possibly Dutch
    > [Thanks to *ml2mst* for most of the clogwog details]
    >

    > --
    > ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his obsessions
    > get in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every reply that
    > disagrees with him. However this is a typical wellknown COLA lintards
    > tactic. Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker was viciously attacked by ml2mst in
    > alt.os.ubuntu. The combination of Dr. and bad German, was enough to bring
    > him to the conclusion that it was "yet another troll". ml2mst is on the
    > "Barnacle list, with persons who haunt usenet by calling almost anyone who
    > disagrees with them, or offers dissenting opinions a "troll". In his
    > deluded mind "net kooks" and trolls are "pursuing" him around Usenet. He
    > is easily driven to pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop people. He
    > exposes his homosexuality widely across usenet. He brags about his dead
    > friend Gerard "****ing his brains out", "Which you silly sissies can't
    > accomplish". He is a COLA regular wannabe, his attempts to make friends
    > with Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA liars are pathetic.

    Oops, I stand corrected:
    --
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...lin-idiot.html

  17. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "ml2mst" schreef...
    >> Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
    >>
    >>> Finally, the truth is here to be seen.
    >>>
    >>> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    >> How pethatic. The idea was copied form http://colatrolls.blogspot.com,
    >> so is the layout.
    >>
    >> It's obvious, Gary is desperate :-)

    > Ms. Polly Ester will be pleased to give you a bit of bandwith too, since
    > you did the same with me on http://colatrolls.blogspot.com.

    Yeah, right, the only dolly bird with a plonker underneath the dress in
    need of a good hiding. (AKA Professor Dungby, Ofc. Michael Clayton, 1st Lt
    Jean Poole, SgtMajor Gansevoort, Sgt. Wannacker, Professor Dungby, Lt.
    Stardust, Cpl. Kronk, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Capt. Morgan,
    Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Nedd Ludd, Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Livingston, Mr.
    X, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Seymour Butts, Capt. James Pike, Dr Gang Green, Dr.
    Smooth, High Priest O'Murphy, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr. Shlongwell
    (aka your Boss), Dr. Zhivago, Dr. Feelgood, rafael (note the nym-thief
    couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone), Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Pain, Lintard
    Luser and Sir Michael Clayton.)

    > Clogwog: Traits: Pathetic attention seeker Mostly uses mail to news
    > gateways for anonymity Frequently nymshifts Habitual liar Homophobic
    > Possibly Dutch [Thanks to *ml2mst* for most of the clogwog details]

    > -- ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding
    > posts, but was enough to bring the conclusion that
    > trolls are "pursuing" pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop
    > people. He exposes dead silly sissies . He is a COLA
    > friends with Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA .

    I will have to agree with you there, anonymising re-mailer poster.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    > Clogwog wrote:

    >>> How pethatic. The idea was copied form http://colatrolls.blogspot.com,
    >>> so is the layout.
    >>>
    >>> It's obvious, Gary is desperate :-)

    >> Ms. Polly Ester will be pleased to give you a bit of bandwith too, since
    >> you did the same with me on http://colatrolls.blogspot.com.

    Another social experiment, huh!

    "The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all sorts of "nyms"
    such as Rafael for example. When accused of 'nym-shifting' he first denied
    it then did a pathetic attempt to ignore the accusation. When confronted
    with overwhelming evidence he then claimed that his pathetic nym-shifting
    was some sort of "social experiment" - is this guy a total loser or what?
    He is often taken to task for making ridiculous statements that are grossly
    wrong. When confronted with facts that prove him to be an idiot he resorts
    to childish posting where he replies with some made up FAQ as if it proves
    something. All it proves is that "High Plains Rafael" is simply one of the
    dumbest linux advocates on the planet."
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...mper-liar.html

  19. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    From: "Manus Simpelcont"

    From: "chrisv"

    From: "Clogwog"

    --
    HPT

  20. Re: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:17:37 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Clogwog wrote:

    >>> I will have to agree with you there, anonymising re-mailer poster.

    >> Another social experiment, huh! "The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    >> A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all sorts of
    >> "nyms" such as Rafael for example.

    > Clogwog:
    >
    > From: "Manus Simpelcont"
    >
    > From: "chrisv"
    >
    > From: "Clogwog"

    What a hypocrite you are.

    You have supported the colatrolls blog for the last year, but you start
    filing "abuse" reports when the exact same kind of garbage is leveled
    against you.

    Why don't you whip out some more quotes from the "faq" to address me.