Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop - Linux ; The move by GameStop represents yet another strike against the Microsoft Zune, which has consistently failed to challenge the Apple iPod's monopoly on the portable music player market... GameStop will continue to sell the Microsoft Zune through its Web site, ...

  1. Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    The move by GameStop represents yet another strike against the
    Microsoft Zune, which has consistently failed to challenge the Apple
    iPod's monopoly on the portable music player market...
    GameStop will continue to sell the Microsoft Zune through its Web
    site, but only until the current stock is exhausted.

    http://www.crn.com/digital-home/208200360

  2. Re: Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:04:43 -0700 (PDT), nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu
    wrote:

    > The move by GameStop represents yet another strike against the
    > Microsoft Zune, which has consistently failed to challenge the Apple
    > iPod's monopoly on the portable music player market...
    > GameStop will continue to sell the Microsoft Zune through its Web
    > site, but only until the current stock is exhausted.
    >

    > http://www.crn.com/digital-home/208200360

    Another off topic post.

    BTW Spamowitz posted this 3 times already.
    You're late, as usual.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > The move by GameStop represents yet another strike against the
    > Microsoft Zune, which has consistently failed to challenge the Apple
    > iPod's monopoly on the portable music player market...
    > GameStop will continue to sell the Microsoft Zune through its Web
    > site, but only until the current stock is exhausted.
    >

    > http://www.crn.com/digital-home/208200360

    Good Linux advocacy...

  4. Re: Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    I hadn't even realized GameStop sold any MP3 players. The various times
    I've considered buying a new MP3 player, it never even occurred to me to
    check GameStop.

    Checking their website now to see what MP3 players they have besides
    Zune, it looks like the answer is none. It appears that Zune was all
    they carried. Thus, this does not represent them just dropping Zune.
    It represents them leaving the entire MP3 player market.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: Microsoft Zune Dropped From GameStop

    DFS wrote:

    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>
    >> The move by GameStop represents yet another strike against the
    >> Microsoft Zune, which has consistently failed to challenge the Apple
    >> iPod's monopoly on the portable music player market...
    >> GameStop will continue to sell the Microsoft Zune through its Web
    >> site, but only until the current stock is exhausted.
    >>

    >> http://www.crn.com/digital-home/208200360

    > Good Linux advocacy...

    Nah... EXCELLENT Linux Advocacy. People! DO NOT USE WINDOWS. It SUCKS! SEE
    ABOVE...

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

+ Reply to Thread