Kill the Zune, Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Kill the Zune, Microsoft - Linux ; If you're one of the roughly 2 million buyers of Microsoft's (Nasdaq: MSFT) gutsy portable media player over the past two years, you won't like me today. I'm suggesting a mercy killing for the Zune... Apple sold 10.6 million iPods ...

  1. Kill the Zune, Microsoft

    If you're one of the roughly 2 million buyers of Microsoft's (Nasdaq:
    MSFT) gutsy portable media player over the past two years, you won't
    like me today. I'm suggesting a mercy killing for the Zune...

    Apple sold 10.6 million iPods -- and another 1.7 million iPhones --
    this past quarter. In other words, it would take Apple less than three
    weeks to sell the number of portable media players that Microsoft has
    sold since Zune's birth.

    http://www.fool.com/investing/value/...microsoft.aspx

  2. Re: Kill the Zune, Microsoft

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 04:03:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    This message is more off topic SPAM brought to you by Roy Schestowitz.
    What does the Zune have to do with Linux?

    Where is High Plains Humper with his Charter?

    Hypocrites....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Kill the Zune, Microsoft

    "Moshe, Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    news:19vxy72aa9l4r$.38cfo62nyqph$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 04:03:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    > This message is more off topic SPAM brought to you by Roy Schestowitz.
    > What does the Zune have to do with Linux?
    >
    > Where is High Plains Humper with his Charter?
    >
    > Hypocrites....

    "They will do anything and everything in their power to remove any kind of
    criticism of Linux, while using as many lies and falsehoods as they can
    muster to deride Linux's competition, while others stand by on the
    sidelines and tacitly acknowledge and accept their lies and behavior.
    Linux could be a good operating system. But it won't, while its community
    acts like the dregs of society, attempting to push their political goals on
    everyone."
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Kill the Zune, Microsoft

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Kill the Zune, Microsoft

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 21:07:19 +0200, Clogwog wrote:

    > "Moshe, Goldfarb." schreef in bericht
    > news:19vxy72aa9l4r$.38cfo62nyqph$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    >> On Tue, 27 May 2008 04:03:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> This message is more off topic SPAM brought to you by Roy Schestowitz.
    >> What does the Zune have to do with Linux?
    >>
    >> Where is High Plains Humper with his Charter?
    >>
    >> Hypocrites....

    > "They will do anything and everything in their power to remove any kind of
    > criticism of Linux, while using as many lies and falsehoods as they can
    > muster to deride Linux's competition, while others stand by on the
    > sidelines and tacitly acknowledge and accept their lies and behavior.
    > Linux could be a good operating system. But it won't, while its community
    > acts like the dregs of society, attempting to push their political goals on
    > everyone."
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....&output=gplain

    All true.

    The Linux *advocates* in COLA are pathetic.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/