Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims) - Linux

This is a discussion on Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims) - Linux ; On Mon, 26 May 2008 14:41:55 -0400, DFS wrote: > Linonut wrote: >> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo: >> >>> On Mon, 26 May 2008 11:47:28 -0400, DFS wrote: >>> >>>> William Poaster wrote: >>>> >>>>> KDE 4 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

  1. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 14:41:55 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * Rick peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You know what... just screw you you dishonest pile of puke.

    >> If you really mean that, Rick, plonk the dishonest pile of puke.
    >>
    >> Use the plonk, Rick. Use the plonk!

    > Yeah, you listen to him, (p)Rick. plonking us will make all the silly cola
    > claims magically come true. Plus you get to talk to yourselves and listen
    > to the lies uncontested.
    >
    > Oh, you want to know which lies I'm talking about?
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz: "90% of IT professionals reject Vista"
    >
    > 7: "Linux selling 1 million+ desktops per month and increasing."
    >
    > 7: "Linux shipping 3 million embedded devices PER DAY and increasing."
    >
    > Linuxiac: "Linux is 50x faster than Windows"
    >
    > [H]omer: "Half of Europe has just dumped Windows.
    >
    > Rex Ballard: "Linux has the potential to double the world's global output
    > every 2 years for 10 years."
    >
    > Richard Rasker: "Vista does indeed require between 10 and 20 times the
    > amount of system resources Linux needs for equal performance."
    >
    > Greg Shearman: "Linux is as good as possible."
    >
    > Linonut: "This is where monopoly status saves, at least for awhile,
    > Microsoft."

    Add that other loon who claimed Linux gave him 15 hours of laptop battery
    life.

    I forget who that was.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Add that other loon who claimed Linux gave him 15 hours of laptop
    > battery life.
    >
    > I forget who that was.

    Jim. He also set world records in road bicycling - on a mountain bike.

    A different Jim was going to unseat MS in 5 years with a small team of
    volunteer Linux coders.

    Ian Hilliard has the almost-magical ability to deliver successful software
    products even though he chooses the target OS *after* developing the
    software.

    Rex developed operating systems, the basis of Java, and military weaponry.

    LMAO!

    It's amazing how many cola loons have delusions of grandeur about themselves
    and/or Linux.

  3. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 14:54:08 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Add that other loon who claimed Linux gave him 15 hours of laptop
    >> battery life.
    >>
    >> I forget who that was.

    > Jim. He also set world records in road bicycling - on a mountain bike.
    >
    > A different Jim was going to unseat MS in 5 years with a small team of
    > volunteer Linux coders.
    >
    > Ian Hilliard has the almost-magical ability to deliver successful software
    > products even though he chooses the target OS *after* developing the
    > software.
    >
    > Rex developed operating systems, the basis of Java, and military weaponry.
    >
    > LMAO!
    >
    > It's amazing how many cola loons have delusions of grandeur about themselves
    > and/or Linux.

    Looks like we have the entire cast for the remake of
    "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

    I nominate HPT for the part of Doctor Scanlon
    The famous, Doctor Scanlon.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  6. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: Update destroys KDE4 desktop (multiple victims)