pirates of silicon valley .. - Linux

This is a discussion on pirates of silicon valley .. - Linux ; "One of the more contraversal scenes from Pirates of Silicon Valley, Bill Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer visit Apple Computer's HQ in Cupertino, California with an intent to steal their Lisa GUI, but end up convincing Steve Jobs to ...

  1. pirates of silicon valley ..

    "One of the more contraversal scenes from Pirates of Silicon Valley,
    Bill Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer visit Apple Computer's HQ in
    Cupertino, California with an intent to steal their Lisa GUI, but end up
    convincing Steve Jobs to give them three prototypes of the then
    brand-new Apple Macintosh"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZ7y...elated&search=

  2. Re: pirates of silicon valley ..

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > "One of the more contraversal scenes from Pirates of Silicon Valley, Bill
    > Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer visit Apple Computer's HQ in
    > Cupertino, California with an intent to steal their Lisa GUI, but end up
    > convincing Steve Jobs to give them three prototypes of the then brand-new
    > Apple Macintosh"
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZ7y...elated&search=

    Wow - A clip from a made for TV movie of the week. And here I thought that
    nothing could be *LESS* credible than Roy Schestowitz getting his [News]
    from anonymous bloggers.

  3. Re: pirates of silicon valley ..

    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    >"One of the more contraversal scenes from Pirates of Silicon Valley,
    >Bill Gates, Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer visit Apple Computer's HQ in
    >Cupertino, California with an intent to steal their Lisa GUI, but end up
    >convincing Steve Jobs to give them three prototypes of the then
    >brand-new Apple Macintosh"

    I can imagine them afterwards, laughing their asses off, saying "Wow,
    he really has no idea what evil, dirty-dealing bastards we are."

+ Reply to Thread