billg deposition .. - Linux

This is a discussion on billg deposition .. - Linux ; It's interesting watching the video and comparing it to the transcript: ------- deposition of Bill Gated Sep 02 1998 [Gates seated, head down and rocking back and forth] Question: Mr. Gates, let me show you a document marked as Government ...

  1. billg deposition ..

    It's interesting watching the video and comparing it to the transcript:
    -------

    deposition of Bill Gated Sep 02 1998

    [Gates seated, head down and rocking back and forth]

    Question: Mr. Gates, let me show you a document marked as Government
    Exhibit 390.

    [gates: looks up and says "we go backwards", rocking back and forth]

    The first message here purports to be a message to you and Mr. Maritz
    and Mr. Allchin on February 24, 1997, at 11:07 p.m. Do you see that?

    [stops rocking]

    Answer: Yes.

    [starts rocking]

    Question: And it talks about a focus group report and it says that most
    of the people in the focus group were Navigator users. And then it goes
    on to say about those Navigator users, quote, they said they would not
    switch, would not want to download IE 4 to replace their Navigator browser.

    [stops rocking]

    However, once everything is in the OS and right there, integrated into
    the OS, in their face, so to speak, then they said they would use it
    because there would be no more need to use something separate, close
    quote. Do you see that?

    Answer: Yes.

    [starts rocking]

    Question: Do you recall being told that in or about February, 1997?

    Answer: No.

    [stops rocking]

    http://snipurl.com/1r9nt
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...arch&plindex=0
    http://tinyurl.com/25rdku
    http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowacons...mber202006.txt

    --

    is this enough blast from the past ...

  2. Re: billg deposition ..

    On Sep 26, 7:37 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > is this enough blast from the past ...

    I reiterate:

    " Should Konqueror be bundled with KDE? And shipped on each and every
    distro? "

  3. Re: billg deposition ..

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > It's interesting watching the video and comparing it to the transcript:
    > -------
    >
    > deposition of Bill Gated Sep 02 1998

    The last millenium called - They want their old news stories back.

  4. Re: billg deposition ..

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Sir Michael Clayton belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    >> It's interesting watching the video and comparing it to the transcript:
    >> -------
    >>
    >> deposition of Bill Gated Sep 02 1998

    > The last millenium called - They want their old news stories back.

    Yeah! Give us some dirt about Ballmer and Allchin!

    --
    Tux rox!

  5. Re: billg deposition ..

    ____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Wednesday 26 September 2007 16:56 : \____

    > On Sep 26, 7:37 am, Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >
    >> is this enough blast from the past ...

    > I reiterate:
    >
    > " Should Konqueror be bundled with KDE? And shipped on each and every
    > distro? "

    It can be removed easily without leaving a trace (just a file manager I'd
    assume). Not so with IE (only 3%). From the other day (videos):

    http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archiv...ose-interview/

    Ballmer in the end. See how he gets busted.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Open syntax, Open API's, Open standards

  6. Re: billg deposition ..

    On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:24:47 -0400, Sir Michael Clayton wrote:

    > "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    >> It's interesting watching the video and comparing it to the transcript:
    >> -------
    >>
    >> deposition of Bill Gated Sep 02 1998

    > The last millenium called - They want their old news stories back.

    ... it goes to the character of Gates, which hasn't changed.

    --
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread