How to catch Hans Reiser out - Linux

This is a discussion on How to catch Hans Reiser out - Linux ; Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us? http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/...

  1. How to catch Hans Reiser out

    Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us?

    http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

  2. Re: How to catch Hans Reiser out

    Hadron wrote:
    > Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us?
    >
    > http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

    hee!!!

    They just ask a question and let ol' Hans blab and blab on the stand until
    he helped himself to a murder conviction.

  3. Re: How to catch Hans Reiser out

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 15:56:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us?
    >
    > http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

    That guy sounds like rick!!!

    IOW finding every reason to argue a point, no matter how obtuse that reason
    may be.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: How to catch Hans Reiser out

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  5. Re: How to catch Hans Reiser out

    On 2008-05-25, Hadron wrote:

    > Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us?
    >
    > http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

    The funny part about this is that this strip contradicts everything
    you vultures have been saying ever since this came up. (IOW, Reiser
    is bound to be convicted of being a geek regardless of anything else)

    --

    Some people have this nutty idea that in 1997 |||
    reading to a hard disk and writing to a hard disk / | \

  6. Re: How to catch Hans Reiser out

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 13:16:53 -0500, JEDIDIAH wrote:

    > On 2008-05-25, Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> Good old Dilbert - is there nothing this strip can not teach us?
    >>
    >> http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

    > The funny part about this is that this strip contradicts everything you
    > vultures have been saying ever since this came up. (IOW, Reiser is bound
    > to be convicted of being a geek regardless of anything else)

    Well certainly Quack can't be taught anything, he knows it all.

    As has been pointed out about Hardon Quack in other groups:
    he's an arrogant, self-opinionated asshole (Bill Barka a.o.l.u);

    a confirmed liar, troll, MS-shill and waste of bandwidth. (C.Hunter
    a.o.l.u);

    I only see 2 arrogant posts in this thread by a self-proclaimed
    newsgroup king which happens to be your posts. (Stephan Rose a.o.l.u);

    $ sudo aptitude install ounce_of_credibility aptitude:
    ounce_of_credibility not found. (Mark South a.o.l.u);

    an obsessive whiner, who has a habit of turning nearly every thread he
    participates in into a flame war or just a general moan. (Trevor Best
    a.o.l.u);

    you're still an arrogant prick full of himself and your ****ty
    attitude does far more harm than good.
    (Meat Plow a.o.l.u).

    And like all trolls, he hates being ignored. But with more & more
    people in different groups binning Quack, he'd better get used to it.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

+ Reply to Thread