Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks - Linux ; chrisv wrote: > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!, "April 2007". > It is astonishing that every post now is being attacked by micoshfat trolls, paid asstroturfers and fraudsters working the newsgroups on behalf of big corporations - they don't seem to be limiting themselves ...

  1. Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks

    chrisv wrote:

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!, "April 2007".

  2. Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks

    7 writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!, "April 2007".

  3. Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks

    Micoshaft Fraudulent Asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > You mean like that two faced arse Liarnut and his amazing killfiles?
    > Like chrisv or Willy Poaster?
    >
    > Hypocrite.

    Well I was thinking closer to home like you Mr. Hardon Hypocrite.

    WINDUMMIES BECOME CRETINS

    Is that you hardon?

  4. Re: MSFT falling like ton of bricks

    7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft Fraudulent Asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of Half Wits
    > from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> You mean like that two faced arse Liarnut and his amazing killfiles?
    >> Like chrisv or Willy Poaster?
    >>
    >> Hypocrite.

    > Well I was thinking closer to home like you Mr. Hardon Hypocrite.
    >

    > WINDUMMIES BECOME CRETINS
    >
    > Is that you hardon?

    Is that shamelessly dishonest jackass "Hadron" Quack again whining that
    using kill-files somehow suppresses free speech?

    Guffaw. What a dip**** asshole moron that Quack is.

+ Reply to Thread