[News] A Visual Tour of Plasma-fied Amarok 2, Firefox 3 - Linux

  1. [News] A Visual Tour of Plasma-fied Amarok 2, Firefox 3

  2. Re: [News] A Visual Tour of Plasma-fied Amarok 2, Firefox 3

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 07:12:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Amarok 2: Visual Changelog

    What a POS.

    Amarok is pure garbage.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] A Visual Tour of Plasma-fied Amarok 2, Firefox 3

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic