MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question) - Linux

This is a discussion on MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question) - Linux ; I'm in one of those moods so, Hey MS and your butt licking shills, Screw you and eat this: "In India, at least, many large organizations have put the bulk of their users on OpenOffice restricting Microsoft Office to a ...

  1. MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    I'm in one of those moods so, Hey MS and your butt licking shills, Screw
    you and eat this:

    "In India, at least, many large organizations have put the bulk of their
    users on OpenOffice restricting Microsoft Office to a handful of people
    who interact with the outside world."

    http://www.expresscomputeronline.com...1/edit01.shtml

    NOW, go appropriately jam your hairy little monkey heads in a toilet.
    (eep eep)

  2. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 23:51:02 -0400, ~flyer~@there.net~ wrote:

    > I'm in one of those moods so, Hey MS and your butt licking shills, Screw
    > you and eat this:
    >

    > "In India, at least, many large organizations have put the bulk of their
    > users on OpenOffice restricting Microsoft Office to a handful of people
    > who interact with the outside world."
    >
    > http://www.expresscomputeronline.com...1/edit01.shtml
    >

    > NOW, go appropriately jam your hairy little monkey heads in a toilet.
    > (eep eep)

    Drinking and posting is not a good idea flyer....
    It just accentuates your idiocy and paranoia.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    ~flyer~@there.net~ wrote:
    > I'm in one of those moods so, Hey MS and your butt licking shills,
    > Screw you and eat this:
    >
    > "In India, at least, many large organizations have put the bulk of
    > their users on OpenOffice restricting Microsoft Office to a handful
    > of people who interact with the outside world."
    >
    > http://www.expresscomputeronline.com...1/edit01.shtml
    >
    > NOW, go appropriately jam your hairy little monkey heads in a toilet.
    > (eep eep)

    I'm compelled to ask once again why cola attracts so many Linux/OSS nutjobs,
    liars and losers?

    fliar is bottom of the barrel: he's even more ridiculous and unintelligible
    than that embarrassing little fraud 7.

    I didn't think it was possible.

  5. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Linux hurts Microsoft badly because it prevents it from fixing the
    > price (or even naming a price). The same goes for Free software like
    > OOo.

    It's funny (pathetic not haha) how proud you lusers are when giving Linux
    away puts a tiny dent in MS's sales, but when MS sells Windows cheaply you
    hypocrites call them corrupt and unethical.

  6. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > Rex Ballard?
    >
    > A dress wearing yo-yo who believes the govt stole plans from his high
    > school locker and built the Stealth Bomber.

    I miss old Rex and his fantasy-land posts. He was very amusing sometimes.

  8. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 02:24:11 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    >
    >> Rex Ballard?
    >>
    >> A dress wearing yo-yo who believes the govt stole plans from his high
    >> school locker and built the Stealth Bomber.

    > I miss old Rex and his fantasy-land posts. He was very amusing sometimes.

    Yea....
    The thing about Rex is that there is not a hateful bone in his body.
    What you see, for better or worse, is what you get.

    I have to admire that.

    At least he is not a phony like these Linux nuts who follow Schestowitz
    around like he is the pied piper of Manchester.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    Micoshaft fraudulent asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Linux hurts Microsoft badly because it prevents it from fixing the
    >> price (or even naming a price). The same goes for Free software like
    >> OOo.

    > It's funny (pathetic not haha) how proud you lusers are when giving Linux
    > away puts a tiny dent in MS's sales, but when MS sells Windows cheaply you
    > hypocrites call them corrupt and unethical.

    It is corrupt, unethical and breaking the law.

    It is against the law in EU and many countries to sell anything below cost
    and to have it subsidised by activities from elsewhere.

    ALL WINDUMMIES ARE PIRATES UNTIL DECLARED INNOCENT BY MICOSHAFT CORPORATION.

    Is that you Doofus?

  11. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    7 writes:

    > Micoshaft fraudulent asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
    > Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linux hurts Microsoft badly because it prevents it from fixing the
    >>> price (or even naming a price). The same goes for Free software like
    >>> OOo.

    >> It's funny (pathetic not haha) how proud you lusers are when giving Linux
    >> away puts a tiny dent in MS's sales, but when MS sells Windows cheaply you
    >> hypocrites call them corrupt and unethical.

    > It is corrupt, unethical and breaking the law.
    >
    > It is against the law in EU and many countries to sell anything below cost
    > and to have it subsidised by activities from elsewhere.

    What about the PS3?

  12. Re: MS Office Dying In India (this is not a question)

    7 wrote:

    > some piece of **** wrote:
    >>
    >> It's funny (pathetic not haha) how proud you lusers are when giving
    >> Linux away puts a tiny dent in MS's sales, but when MS sells Windows
    >> cheaply you hypocrites call them corrupt and unethical.

    > It is corrupt, unethical and breaking the law.
    >
    > It is against the law in EU and many countries to sell anything below
    > cost and to have it subsidised by activities from elsewhere.

    Exactly right. It's completely immoral.

+ Reply to Thread