OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless - Linux

This is a discussion on OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless - Linux ; Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

  1. OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

  2. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 21:41:42 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    You tell us, Lilly.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    Is Hadron still around?

    --
    This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business
    is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.

  5. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    He makes me want to gag. He's a vile, putrid, disgusting thing.

  6. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    chrisv wrote:

    > He makes me want to gag. He's a vile, putrid, disgusting thing.

    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! =)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Multitasking: When you get the weekend chore list.

    Good to the last supper

  7. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

  8. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 19:08:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ chrisv on Sunday 25 May 2008 17:27 : \____
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    >> He makes me want to gag. He's a vile, putrid, disgusting thing.

    > That's about the most articulate description I've seen of him. He's like
    > Ballmer, only broke.

    Speaking of broke, when are you going to get a real job Roy Schestowitz?

    Staying in school and living off your parents is no way to go through life
    son.

    Neither is the life of a paid SPAMMER.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On 2008-05-25, Linonut claimed:
    > * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    > Is Hadron still around?

    Who?

    --
    Linux: because it's _my_ damn computer!

  11. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 17:03:13 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-05-25, Linonut claimed:
    >> * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    >> Is Hadron still around?

    > Who?

    Rhonda Quack.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  12. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On 2008-05-25, William Poaster claimed:
    > On Sun, 25 May 2008 17:03:13 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >> Who?

    > Rhonda Quack.

    Oh. I thought s/h/it was gone since I hadn't seen anything from s/h/it
    in a long time. Not even responses to s/h/it.

    --
    Bring Windows to its knees: start an application.

  13. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:26:04 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-05-25, William Poaster claimed:
    >> On Sun, 25 May 2008 17:03:13 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    >>> Who?

    >> Rhonda Quack.

    > Oh. I thought s/h/it was gone since I hadn't seen anything from s/h/it in
    > a long time. Not even responses to s/h/it.

    Well it declared that it trolls, & a troll has no credibility. So it's
    hardly surprising that very few respond to Quack.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  14. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> Why did big, bad Hadron get laughed out of alt.os.linux.ubuntu?

    > He makes me want to gag. He's a vile, putrid, disgusting thing.

    Well, I think a Dilbert has wrapped him in plastic, sealed him in
    concrete, and buried him under his crawl space:

    http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/

    Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more than
    a couple seconds. Ah, the Embed control provides a way:

    http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000...8718.strip.gif

    Formatted all horizontally, though.

    Why do companies want to screw up the user experience?

    --
    Sometimes we do get taken by surprise. For example, when the Internet came
    along, we had it as a fifth or sixth priority. It wasn't like somebody told

  15. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Linonut wrote:

    > http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >
    > Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    > Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more than
    > a couple seconds.

    It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    however...

  16. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 18:54:58 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    >> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more than
    >> a couple seconds.

    > It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    > however...

    Works fine with Windows.

    Typical Linux, choking on common websites.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/

    > Why do companies want to screw up the user experience?

    Because crucial decisions are made by pointy-hairs unqualified
    to make crucial decisions, spurred on by buzzword junkies, and
    acronym seminars filled with equally unqualified pointy-hairs.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    03:58:17 up 159 days, 34 min, 6 users, load average: 0.29, 0.15, 0.10

  18. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 03:58:35 +0100, Homer wrote:

    > Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
    >
    >> Formatted all horizontally, though.

    > http://dilbert.com/fast/2008-05-25/
    >
    >> Why do companies want to screw up the user experience?

    > Because crucial decisions are made by pointy-hairs unqualified
    > to make crucial decisions, spurred on by buzzword junkies, and
    > acronym seminars filled with equally unqualified pointy-hairs.

    Yea.
    People with real jobs, a real education and qualifications to make such
    decisions.

    IOW not a group of disorganized, rag tag Linux freaks who want everything
    to be free.

    Look at how screwed up the OLPC program became with you Linux freaks
    running the show.

    Typical.

    Hint: The real world doesn't operate like college. Are you reading this
    Schestowitz?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  19. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Homer wrote:

    > Because crucial decisions are made by pointy-hairs unqualified
    > to make crucial decisions, spurred on by buzzword junkies, and
    > acronym seminars filled with equally unqualified pointy-hairs.

    Right on, [H]ypocrite!

    Only un- and under-employed pretend "advocate" losers like you and Spamowitz
    and 7 are qualified to make decisions for companies like Microsoft and
    Intel. What do they know about anything?

  20. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Linonut wrote:

    > http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >
    > Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    > Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more
    > than a couple seconds.

    Go Linux!

    It'll be taking over *real soon*!

+ Reply to Thread