OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless - Linux

This is a discussion on OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless - Linux ; "DFS" writes: > Linonut wrote: > >> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/ >> >> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque >> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more >> than a couple seconds. > > Go ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

  1. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    "DFS" writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    >> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more
    >> than a couple seconds.

    > Go Linux!
    >
    > It'll be taking over *real soon*!

    Its very funny that Liarnut and his chums still do not understand when
    *I* advertised the Unix/Linux link and why it was called that.

  2. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 08:25:20 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >>>
    >>> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    >>> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more
    >>> than a couple seconds.

    >> Go Linux!
    >>
    >> It'll be taking over *real soon*!

    > Its very funny that Liarnut and his chums still do not understand when
    > *I* advertised the Unix/Linux link and why it was called that.

    That's because these Linux boobs have absolutely no sense of humor.
    Heck, they still haven't figured out that we are laughing *at them* not
    *with them*.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:
    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 15:49:47 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 28 May 2008 09:41:32 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 2008-05-28, William Poaster claimed:

    >>> And Debian Etch.
    >>>
    >>> I didn't know what the hubbub was all about. So I went to the link
    >>> referenced. I /still/ don't have any idea what the hubbub is about. It
    >>> worked OK for me.
    >>>
    >>> Was I suspposed to have a crash or something? Was it supposed to render
    >>> weird? Was it supposed to bring any/all of my browsers down? Is Mr.
    >>> Blammer going to start throwing chairs because I didn't have any problems?

    >> Nah, but Moshe Flatfish & his twin troll Quack might. But who cares.

    > It works fine on Windows.
    > No need to play distribution swicherroo like you have to with Linux.

    I see. you're just jealous that you can't move around if you are using
    Windows, the One True OS. Oh, well.

    BTW, it seems there are a lot of Linux users that are reading the
    Dilbert strip just fine.

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Tue, 27 May 2008 18:54:58 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >>
    >> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    >> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more than
    >> a couple seconds.

    > It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    > however...

    Works ok in Mandriva too.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  5. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:25:49 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 May 2008 18:54:58 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2008-05-25/
    >>>
    >>> Unfortunately, dilbert.com now hides the graphic behind a grotesque
    >>> Flash interface. I can't get the whole graphic to appear for more than
    >>> a couple seconds.

    >> It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    >> however...

    > Works ok in Mandriva too.

    Liar....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:26:25 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:25:49 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    >>> It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    >>> however...

    >> Works ok in Mandriva too.

    > Liar....

    Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:25:49 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    >>> It is quite the messy Web site. It all just works here with PCLOS,
    >>> however...

    >> Works ok in Mandriva too.

    > Liar....

    No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    for fun? ......

    --
    Looks like the channel is back to normal
    You mean it's not scrolling faster than anyone can read?

  8. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:36:08 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:26:25 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Works ok in Mandriva too.

    >> Liar....

    > Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    So why did the Dilbert people have to create a different page for Linux
    users?
    Because it just *works* as William Poaster claims?

    Get a clue Rick, you are being duped.......

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:46:46 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:36:08 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> Liar....

    >> Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    > So why did the Dilbert people have to create a different page for Linux
    > users?

    I don't why there's a different page for Linux/Unix.

    Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    > Because it just *works* as William Poaster claims?

    I don't have a problem with it, even though it is in beta.

    > Get a clue Rick, you are being duped.......

    I am getting duped by Dilbert.com? how?

    --
    Rick

  10. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:53:23 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:46:46 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    >> So why did the Dilbert people have to create a different page for Linux
    >> users?

    > I don't why there's a different page for Linux/Unix.
    >
    > Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?
    >
    >> Because it just *works* as William Poaster claims?

    > I don't have a problem with it, even though it is in beta.
    >

    >> Get a clue Rick, you are being duped.......

    > I am getting duped by Dilbert.com? how?

    Wake up Rick.

    The Dilbert people had to create another page for the Linux people because
    the page that works for 99.4 percent of the rest of the earth does NOT work
    for the linux people

    You are another fool for using Linux.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    Hadron wrote:

    > No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    > for fun? ......

    Ask them. The regular page works fine for me with Firefox and PCLOS.

    I guess the only Linux installations it isn't working under are those bogus
    installations you and your trolling fsckbuddies claim to be using.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....We aren't surrounded. We're in a target-rich environment.

    Good to the last supper

  12. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:39:42 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe, Goldfarb." writes:

    >>> Works ok in Mandriva too.

    >> Liar....

    > No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    > for fun? ......

    So you are saying that Linux users have to use the Linux/Unix page to
    view the strip?

    You are saying that peole with systems like mine and his can't view the
    strip?

    You are saying that I didn't read the strip 5 minutes ago?

    --
    Rick

  13. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:58:38 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    >> for fun? ......

    > Ask them. The regular page works fine for me with Firefox and PCLOS.
    >
    > I guess the only Linux installations it isn't working under are those bogus
    > installations you and your trolling fsckbuddies claim to be using.

    Run out of free news servers *Lilly* ?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:01:01 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:39:42 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> Liar....

    >> No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    >> for fun? ......

    > So you are saying that Linux users have to use the Linux/Unix page to
    > view the strip?
    >
    > You are saying that peole with systems like mine and his can't view the
    > strip?
    >
    > You are saying that I didn't read the strip 5 minutes ago?

    It's a total waste even replying to you Rick.....
    Someone who reasons away Hans Resier's guilt is surely not worth wasting
    time on.
    That's you Rick.
    A total waste of time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:36:08 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:26:25 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Works ok in Mandriva too.

    >> Liar....

    > Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    Moshe Flatfish is so incompetent, the troll can't get anything working.

    Works fine in both Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit, & Mandriva 2008.1 32-bit on
    another machine. :-)

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  16. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:53:23 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:46:46 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Are you telling us now that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    >> So why did the Dilbert people have to create a different page for Linux
    >> users?

    > I don't why there's a different page for Linux/Unix.
    >
    > Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?
    >
    >> Because it just *works* as William Poaster claims?

    > I don't have a problem with it, even though it is in beta.
    >

    >> Get a clue Rick, you are being duped.......

    > I am getting duped by Dilbert.com? how?

    WTF is the troll drivelling about?

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  17. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:11:06 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

    > Works fine in both Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit, & Mandriva 2008.1 32-bit on
    > another machine. :-)

    Liar.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  18. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:58:07 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 04:53:23 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> So why did the Dilbert people have to create a different page for
    >>> Linux users?

    >> I don't why there's a different page for Linux/Unix.
    >>
    >> Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?
    >>
    >>> Because it just *works* as William Poaster claims?

    >> I don't have a problem with it, even though it is in beta.
    >>

    >>> Get a clue Rick, you are being duped.......

    >> I am getting duped by Dilbert.com? how?

    > Wake up Rick.
    >
    > The Dilbert people had to create another page for the Linux people
    > because the page that works for 99.4 percent of the rest of the earth
    > does NOT work for the linux people

    Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    > You are another fool for using Linux.

    So, I didn't read the Dilbert strip referenced in this thread and the one
    this morning? No? Are you sure?

    --
    Rick

  19. Re: Moshe runs again

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 06:02:57 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:01:01 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> No. Surely the Dilbert crew created the Unix/Linux page and link just
    >>> for fun? ......

    >> So you are saying that Linux users have to use the Linux/Unix page to
    >> view the strip?
    >>
    >> You are saying that people with systems like mine and his can't view

    the
    >> strip?
    >>
    >> You are saying that I didn't read the strip 5 minutes ago?

    > It's a total waste even replying to you Rick..... Someone who reasons
    > away Hans Resier's guilt is surely not worth wasting time on.

    I most certainly didn't do that, liar.

    > That's you Rick.
    > A total waste of time.

    And you're changing subjects because you know you been caught in
    hypocrisy again...

    You are saying that all Linux users have to use the Linux/Unix page to
    view the strip?

    You are saying that people with systems like mine and his can't view the
    trip?

    You are saying that I didn't read the strip 5 minutes ago?

    --
    Rick

  20. Re: OT: a.o.l.u - Quackless

    On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:12:36 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 May 2008 05:58:07 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> I don't why there's a different page for Linux/Unix.
    >>>
    >>> Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?

    >>> I don't have a problem with it, even though it is in beta.

    >>> I am getting duped by Dilbert.com? how?

    >> Wake up Rick.
    >>
    >> The Dilbert people had to create another page for the Linux people
    >> because the page that works for 99.4 percent of the rest of the earth
    >> does NOT work for the linux people

    > Are you telling us that the Dilbert strip doesn't work for you?
    >

    >> You are another fool for using Linux.

    > So, I didn't read the Dilbert strip referenced in this thread and the one
    > this morning? No? Are you sure?

    I'm clicking on the URL referenced in this thread, & getting the page
    which starts at May25th "Go to Human Resources for Psychological
    Evaluation" (Maybe that's what Quack & Flatfish should do)

    Frankly I didn't know there *was* "another page for the 'Linux people' "!