Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

> http://www.applematters.com/article/...eems-to-care1/
>
> " The general consensus seems to be that Mac users are the sort who want
> the best in quality, no expenses spared; Windows users are those who're
> looking for the best bang for their buck (generally in the short term); and
> Linux users are the ones who want everything for free, particularly
> software."

Wrong. I want the best that isn't offered by Big Business, which is
increasingly catering to other Big Business and Big Government, and not
to my needs and desires for efficiency, privacy and security.

--
regards , Peter B. P. http://macplanet.dk
Washington D.C.: District of Criminals

"I dont drink anymore... of course, i don't drink any less, either!