    at their desks, in a meeting, on the road or even in the air.
    -- Bill Gates, "The PC Era Is Just Beginning" in Business Week (22 March 2005)

  2. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    On 2008-05-24, Linonut claimed:
    > The MQ (Moron Quotient) has been very high lately. These idiots might
    > as well stop posting, as far as I'm concerned.

    Make that 84 unread, 178 killed here. Lots of doofuses (including
    DuFuS) I presume.

    --
    "One world, one web, one program" -- Microsoft promotional ad
    "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein F├╝ehrer" -- Adolf Hitler

  3. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

  4. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 14:46:15 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > The MQ (Moron Quotient) has been very high lately. These idiots might as
    > well stop posting, as far as I'm concerned.

    Hmm...this morning's (May 25th) startup got:
    comp.os.linux.advocacy: considering articles 1571110 - 1571275
    comp.os.linux.advocacy: 51 articles fetched, 128 killed

    How peaceful it is..

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  5. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    "Linonut" schreef in bericht
    news:jnZZj.194732$Er2.73540@bignews6.bellsouth.net ...
    > The MQ (Moron Quotient) has been very high lately. These idiots might
    > as well stop posting, as far as I'm concerned.

    Well, you were always great at sticking your head up your arse if people
    don't agree with you, my dear!
    http://www.nigelsmith.net/assets/ima...ad_up_arse.jpg

  6. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    Sinister Midget writes:

    > On 2008-05-24, Linonut claimed:
    >> The MQ (Moron Quotient) has been very high lately. These idiots might
    >> as well stop posting, as far as I'm concerned.

    > Make that 84 unread, 178 killed here. Lots of doofuses (including
    > DuFuS) I presume.

    Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates" never
    read of any issues!

    --
    Debian is like Suse with yast turned off, just better.
    -- Goswin Brederlow

  7. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    Hadron wrote:

    > Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    > Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates" never
    > read of any issues!

    No, they just don't read all the bull**** you and your cronies post.

  8. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 07:43:38 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    >> Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates" never
    >> read of any issues!
    >>

    > No, they just don't read all the bull**** you and your cronies post.

    Freely translated, Quack's crying about no one taking notice of him & his
    fellow wintrolls. They've no credibility, so why *should* anyone take
    notice.
    As for "No wonder so many distros do not work" what a stupid blanket
    statement to make, mind you look where it came from. I assume Quack has
    tried them all? Oh, no, of course not. I forgot the troll doesn't like
    choice.
    And just because that asshole can't install them properly (that's
    *if* you believe he uses linux), doesn't mean no one else can.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  9. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:18:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Sinister Midget writes:
    >
    >> On 2008-05-24, Linonut claimed:
    >>> The MQ (Moron Quotient) has been very high lately. These idiots might
    >>> as well stop posting, as far as I'm concerned.

    >> Make that 84 unread, 178 killed here. Lots of doofuses (including
    >> DuFuS) I presume.

    > Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    > Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates" never
    > read of any issues!

    The facts are killing them.

    Linux is like a scene right out of the book 1984.
    If something doesn't fit what the Linux loons want, they just make up a
    story, attempt to rewrite history or totally deny it.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 07:43:38 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    >> Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates" never
    >> read of any issues!
    >>

    > No, they just don't read all the bull**** you and your cronies post.

    Much of what they are killing is coming from you, Lilly.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  12. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  13. Re: 30 unread, 89 killed

    > Hadron lied:
    >>
    >> Sweet! They are showing off how many posts they do not read !Go "Free"!
    >> Go "Open"! No wonder so many distros do not work - the "advocates"
    >> never read of any issues!

    Stop lying, asshole. Ignoring trolling fsckwits does not mean that we
    "never read" or are unaware of the issues.

+ Reply to Thread