  1. Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    "Try Fedora 9. I've got about 33 minutes out of this install so far and that
    triples the uptime I've been seeing with Hardy."

    #99 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=10

    With stories like these, they're surely running around in a panic all day
    worrying about the "Linux juggernaut".

  2. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else why
    would you be peddling all your crap.

  3. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    "ray" wrote in message

    > Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else why
    > would you be peddling all your crap.

    Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    would he be peddling his crap.

  4. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:21:16 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Try Fedora 9. I've got about 33 minutes out of this install so far and that
    > triples the uptime I've been seeing with Hardy."
    >
    > #99 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=10
    >

    > With stories like these, they're surely running around in a panic all day
    > worrying about the "Linux juggernaut".

    Like I said.
    Microsoft should include a free Linux DVD with every Vista Shrinkwarp as a
    gesture of good will.

    It's kind of like that movie "Miracle on 34th Street" where the Santa Claus
    at Macy's Department store sends customers to the competing Gimbals
    Department store when Gimbals has a better deal.

    I'm telling ya, I sent this idea to Microsoft!
    This could be a HUGE advertising success for them.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  6. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  7. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 13:06:25 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "ray" wrote in message
    >

    >> Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else
    >> why would you be peddling all your crap.

    > Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    > would he be peddling his crap.

    No, ****zmepantz is just an idiot.

  8. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On 24 May 2008 19:17:55 GMT, ray wrote:

    > On Sat, 24 May 2008 13:06:25 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "ray" wrote in message
    >>

    >>> Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else
    >>> why would you be peddling all your crap.

    >> Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    >> would he be peddling his crap.

    > No, ****zmepantz is just an idiot.

    But he is one of the best idiots I have ever seen.

    Roy Schestowitz that is.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  10. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Ezekiel wrote:

    > "ray" wrote in message
    >

    >> Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else why
    >> would you be peddling all your crap.

    > Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    > would he be peddling his crap.

    Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.

    Ian

  11. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:03:58 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >

    >> "ray" wrote in message
    >>

    >>> Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else
    >>> why would you be peddling all your crap.

    >> Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    >> would he be peddling his crap.

    > Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.

    The wintrolls must be scared, or why would they keep posting their sh#te
    here.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  12. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:03:58 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:

    > Ezekiel wrote:
    >

    >> "ray" wrote in message
    >>

    >>> Quite evidently, you and goldfarb are scared spitless of Linux - else why
    >>> would you be peddling all your crap.

    >> Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    >> would he be peddling his crap.

    > Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.
    >
    > Ian

    In name only.
    This is really a Microsoft hate group.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  14. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Sun, 25 May 2008 11:40:40 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:03:58 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:
    >
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> "ray" wrote in message

    >>> Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else
    >>> why would he be peddling his crap.
    >>>

    >>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    >> Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.
    >>
    >> Ian

    > In name only.
    > This is really a Microsoft hate group.

    Stop spewing hate.

    --
    Rick

  15. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    > On Sun, 25 May 2008 18:03:58 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:
    >
    >> Ezekiel wrote:
    >>

    >>> "ray" wrote in message

    >>> Quite evidently Roy Spamowitz is scared spitless of Microsoft - else why
    >>> would he be peddling his crap.
    >>>

    >>> ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

    >> Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.
    >>
    >> Ian

    > In name only.
    > This is really a Microsoft hate group.

    It's not really a group for people sponsored by Microsoft to spread their
    hate of Linux. It just looks like that.

    Ian

  16. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 10:13:13 +0800, Ian Hilliard wrote:

    > Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Perhaps, because this is a Linux advocacy group.
    >>>
    >>> Ian

    >> In name only.
    >> This is really a Microsoft hate group.
    >>

    > It's not really a group for people sponsored by Microsoft to spread their
    > hate of Linux. It just looks like that.
    >
    > Ian

    Nobody hates Linux.
    We are just exposing the lying COLA Linux advocate scum for what they are.
    We don't advocate Windows either.

    Now, why not take a look at what the so called Linux *advocates* are doing.
    Start with Schestowitz, Homer and HPT and their deep hatred for Microsoft.
    Then you can take a look at Schestowit'z SPAM and see how many of his
    messages are nothing but Microsoft hate.

    Like I said, this isn't a Linux advocacy group.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: Microsoft has to be scared of Linux