Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution is like a religion" - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution is like a religion" - Linux ; http://distrowatch.com/stats.php A Linux distribution is like a religion. If you've ever tried to suggest to another person that his or her choice of a distro might not be the best, then you know what I mean. It must be one ...

  1. Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution is like a religion"

    http://distrowatch.com/stats.php

    A Linux distribution is like a religion. If you've ever tried to suggest to
    another person that his or her choice of a distro might not be the best,
    then you know what I mean.

    It must be one of those religions where you drink the Kool-Aide and toss
    all reality aside.

  2. Re: Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution is like a religion"

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:19:38 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > http://distrowatch.com/stats.php
    >

    > A Linux distribution is like a religion. If you've ever tried to suggest to
    > another person that his or her choice of a distro might not be the best,
    > then you know what I mean.
    >

    > It must be one of those religions where you drink the Kool-Aide and toss
    > all reality aside.

    Linux is a cult.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution is like a religion"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Clue for flatfish: /m.* goldfarb/i

  4. Re: Linux idiots seriously claim that - "A Linux distribution islike a religion"

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 13:16:26 -0400, Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote:

    >> It must be one of those religions where you drink the Kool-Aide and
    >> toss all reality aside.

    > Linux is a cult.

    How'd you get out of the idiot gallery? Did you morph?

    *plonk*

+ Reply to Thread