Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008 - Linux ; George Orwell wrote: > Ranking *Articles *Name > ------- *-------- *---------------------------- > 1 * * * 174 *Moshe. Goldfarb > 2 * * * 149 *DFS > 3 * * * 140 *Linonut > 4 * * * *94 *Rick ...

  1. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    George Orwell wrote:

    > Ranking *Articles *Name
    > ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    > 1 * * * 174 *Moshe. Goldfarb
    > 2 * * * 149 *DFS
    > 3 * * * 140 *Linonut
    > 4 * * * *94 *Rick
    > 5 * * * *93 *Hadron
    > 6 * * * *75 *Moshe Goldfarb
    > 7 * * * *63 *chrisv
    > 8 * * * *56 *JEDIDIAH
    > 9 * * * *52 *Ezekiel
    > 10 * * * *51 *Roy Schestowitz

    These figures must be wrong, surely?

  2. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    * bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > George Orwell wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 5 * * * *93 *Hadron

    > These figures must be wrong, surely?

    Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    posts.

    --
    Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very
    efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.

  3. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:rLVZj.16344$Xv3.9586@bignews4.bellsouth.net.. .
    >* bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> George Orwell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking Articles Name
    >>> ------- -------- ----------------------------
    >>> 5 93 Hadron

    >> These figures must be wrong, surely?

    > Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    > posts.

    But somehow you manage to talk about him all of the time.

    "Sure".... we believe you.

  4. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:38:50 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> George Orwell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *---------------------------- 5 * * * *93
    >>> *Hadron

    >> These figures must be wrong, surely?

    > Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    > posts.

    Not many posters are taking notice of him in any group.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  5. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Linonut" wrote in message
    > news:rLVZj.16344$Xv3.9586@bignews4.bellsouth.net.. .
    >>* bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> These figures must be wrong, surely?

    >> Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    >> posts.

    > But somehow you manage to talk about him all of the time.
    >
    > "Sure".... we believe you.

    Is Liarnut still showing off about his new slrn filters? *chuckle*. What
    a two faced fraud he is.

    --
    any facts posited and opposes any conclusions reached in this message.

    -- Seen in the headers of a mail from Branden Robinson

  6. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    Hadron wrote:

    > Is Liarnut still showing off about his new slrn filters? *chuckle*.
    > What a two faced fraud he is.

    He talks about you and I and Moshe quite a bit - from behind his killfiles.
    It's strange.

  7. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    "DFS" writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Is Liarnut still showing off about his new slrn filters? *chuckle*.
    >> What a two faced fraud he is.

    > He talks about you and I and Moshe quite a bit - from behind his killfiles.
    > It's strange.

    Yup. I exposed his bull**** and lies so often he had to run away and
    hide under Roy's pettycoats.

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is

  8. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    Linonut wrote:

    > Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    > posts.

    You're not missing anything. Unless you like snot and lies, which I'm
    sure you do not...

    --
    "What monopoly?" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

  9. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 14:43:03 +0100, bbgruff wrote:

    > George Orwell wrote:
    >
    >> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >> 1 * * * 174 *Moshe. Goldfarb
    >> 2 * * * 149 *DFS
    >> 3 * * * 140 *Linonut
    >> 4 * * * *94 *Rick
    >> 5 * * * *93 *Hadron
    >> 6 * * * *75 *Moshe Goldfarb
    >> 7 * * * *63 *chrisv
    >> 8 * * * *56 *JEDIDIAH
    >> 9 * * * *52 *Ezekiel
    >> 10 * * * *51 *Roy Schestowitz

    > These figures must be wrong, surely?

    The program knows quality when it sees it.

    More proof that Roy Schestowit'z SPAM does not generate anything other than
    income for the poor sod.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  10. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    >> posts.

    > You're not missing anything. Unless you like snot and lies, which I'm
    > sure you do not...

    Snot and Lies? I know of Snot, but not of Lies. A new troll?

    --
    One thing we have got to change in our strategy - allowing Office documents to
    be rendered very well by other peoples browsers is one of the most destructive

  11. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    On May 24, 11:21*am, William Poaster wrote:
    > On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:38:50 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    > > * bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > >> These figures must be wrong, surely?

    > > Hadron is still around? *I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    > > posts.

    > Not many posters are taking notice of him in any group.

    I know, it's crazy. No one reads Hadron or Moshe's posts, but many
    people reply to them. And everyone talks about them. No one is taking
    any notice at all.

  12. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT), cc wrote:

    > On May 24, 11:21*am, William Poaster wrote:
    >> On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:38:50 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >>> * bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Hadron is still around? *I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    >>> posts.

    >> Not many posters are taking notice of him in any group.

    > I know, it's crazy. No one reads Hadron or Moshe's posts, but many
    > people reply to them. And everyone talks about them. No one is taking
    > any notice at all.

    The Linux loons are in total denial.

    They can't face the fact that Hadron, DFS, Moshe, cc, Tim Smith and others
    generate far more replies and discussion than Roy Schestowitz's boring, off
    topic, inaccurate repetitive SPAM.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    On 2008-05-24, Linonut claimed:
    > * bbgruff peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> George Orwell wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ranking *Articles *Name
    >>> ------- *-------- *----------------------------
    >>> 5 * * * *93 *Hadron

    >> These figures must be wrong, surely?

    > Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    > posts.

    Who?

    --
    Linux is like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and Apache inside.

  14. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    Sinister Midget wrote:
    > On 2008-05-24, Linonut claimed:

    >> Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    >> posts.

    > Who?

    You know the one... the guy you mention in lots of your posts.

  15. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    Linonut wrote:

    > * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hadron is still around? I haven't seen a single word of anything he
    >>> posts.

    >> You're not missing anything. Unless you like snot and lies, which I'm
    >> sure you do not...

    > Snot and Lies? I know of Snot, but not of Lies. A new troll?

    No. They are what comes-out of "Hadron" when you squeeze his head. They
    are a natural byproduct of his ****ty, diseased brain.

  16. Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy. 5/24/2008

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Linonut wrote:
    >>>

    >> Snot and Lies? I know of Snot, but not of Lies. A new troll?

    > No. They are what comes-out of "Hadron" when you squeeze his head. They
    > are a natural byproduct of his ****ty, diseased brain.

    Maybe I need to let him out of the bag for awhile and see exactly how
    that "pimpleton" has become filled with pus.

    Nahhhhh.

    --
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people
    want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when

+ Reply to Thread