    Look at the number of reactions.

  2. Re: [News] Darl McBride Cartoon

    wrote
    on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:45:29 +0100
    <1390467.Cj0da1y3Ky@schestowitz.com>:
    > http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20070925
    >
    > Look at the number of reactions.

    And some of them might even be relevant. :-)
    Then again...looking through the first few, I
    have to wonder.

    linux group being auctioned with sorority
    (OK, this one might be vaguely relevant, but
    one wonders why Linux would need a sorority, or
    be auctioned with one.)
    Agragragra
    (uh, no.)
    HELP Display problems! (XP and NVidia)
    (no...)
    I got 150 files, which I need to rename
    (nope.)
    Man, Feisty->Gutsy is a big horking upgrade
    (I'm thinking...no.)
    TTGTBT
    (WTHWTPTAWHPT?[*])
    I can sense it coming again...
    (I can sense the answer coming again, too..."no".)
    SotM: Depeche Mode - "In Your Room"
    (Uh...not even close. Unless SCO wants to sue Depeche Mode
    for borrowing SCO lyrics for some reason. Somehow, I
    doubt SCO is anywhere near the lyrics/song business.)
    Good Night!
    (Pleasant dreams. No relevance.)
    Router, Hub and connection drops
    (I'm guessing....no.)
    XKCD.... BWAHAHAHAHAHhahaha (n/t)
    (Uh, OK...no)
    I updated my diary
    (Ditto.)
    Welcome to Barlliad!!
    (A Google for "Robot Bartender" is scarier than the bad
    puns in this piece. A *lot* scarier.)
    ArcGIS gurus? Got a coordinate system problem...
    (Uh, OK, how is that relevant to Darl?)
    Mountain Dew Game Fuel.
    (Gave it up, myself. Does Darl drink Pepsi products?)
    One last HTML question
    (For the last time, the answer is "no".)

    Where does UserFriendly find these people? J.D."Illiad" Frazer
    must be wondering at this point. Certainly I am.
    [*] What the hell was this poster thinking about
    when he posted this?

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

  3. Re: [News] Darl McBride Cartoon

    ____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 26 September 2007 15:05 : \____

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
    >
    > wrote
    > on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:45:29 +0100
    > <1390467.Cj0da1y3Ky@schestowitz.com>:
    >> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20070925
    >>
    >> Look at the number of reactions.

    > And some of them might even be relevant. :-)
    > Then again...looking through the first few, I
    > have to wonder.
    >
    > linux group being auctioned with sorority
    > (OK, this one might be vaguely relevant, but
    > one wonders why Linux would need a sorority, or
    > be auctioned with one.)
    > Agragragra
    > (uh, no.)
    > HELP Display problems! (XP and NVidia)
    > (no...)
    > I got 150 files, which I need to rename
    > (nope.)
    > Man, Feisty->Gutsy is a big horking upgrade
    > (I'm thinking...no.)
    > TTGTBT
    > (WTHWTPTAWHPT?[*])
    > I can sense it coming again...
    > (I can sense the answer coming again, too..."no".)
    > SotM: Depeche Mode - "In Your Room"
    > (Uh...not even close. Unless SCO wants to sue Depeche Mode
    > for borrowing SCO lyrics for some reason. Somehow, I
    > doubt SCO is anywhere near the lyrics/song business.)
    > Good Night!
    > (Pleasant dreams. No relevance.)
    > Router, Hub and connection drops
    > (I'm guessing....no.)
    > XKCD.... BWAHAHAHAHAHhahaha (n/t)
    > (Uh, OK...no)
    > I updated my diary
    > (Ditto.)
    > Welcome to Barlliad!!
    > (A Google for "Robot Bartender" is scarier than the bad
    > puns in this piece. A *lot* scarier.)
    > ArcGIS gurus? Got a coordinate system problem...
    > (Uh, OK, how is that relevant to Darl?)
    > Mountain Dew Game Fuel.
    > (Gave it up, myself. Does Darl drink Pepsi products?)
    > One last HTML question
    > (For the last time, the answer is "no".)
    >
    > Where does UserFriendly find these people? J.D."Illiad" Frazer
    > must be wondering at this point. Certainly I am.
    >
    >[*] What the hell was this poster thinking about
    > when he posted this?

    Well, you really ought to see some of the comments in YouTube...

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Software patents destroy innovation
    19:20:01 up 16 days, 17:26, 5 users, load average: 1.06, 0.92, 0.88