Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care......... - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care......... - Linux ; First off, your premise is wrong. Evidently you are quite infatuated with the whole Linux think or you'd stop your ranting. I take it you are scared spitless that Linux will take over the world....

  1. Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care.........

    First off, your premise is wrong. Evidently you are quite infatuated with
    the whole Linux think or you'd stop your ranting. I take it you are scared
    spitless that Linux will take over the world.

  2. Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care.........

    ray writes:

    > First off, your premise is wrong. Evidently you are quite infatuated with
    > the whole Linux think or you'd stop your ranting. I take it you are scared
    > spitless that Linux will take over the world.

    What is it with COLA "advocates" and removing all context recently?

    Oh Sorry! You're the same person!

    Silly me.

  3. Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care.........

    ray wrote:

    >First off, your premise is wrong. Evidently you are quite infatuated with
    >the whole Linux think or you'd stop your ranting. I take it you are scared
    >spitless that Linux will take over the world.

    Yeah, it's quite hilarious when some headcase who has been trolling a
    Linux newsgroup for YEARS claims that "nobody seems to care".

  4. Re: Linux and Why Nobody Seems To Care.........

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 12:17:42 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > ray wrote:
    >
    >>First off, your premise is wrong. Evidently you are quite infatuated with
    >>the whole Linux think or you'd stop your ranting. I take it you are
    >>scared spitless that Linux will take over the world.

    > Yeah, it's quite hilarious when some headcase who has been trolling a
    > Linux newsgroup for YEARS claims that "nobody seems to care".

    Only thing we don't care about, are idiotic trolls like him.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

+ Reply to Thread