Just Say NO! - Linux

This is a discussion on Just Say NO! - Linux ; On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:22:15 -0400, Ezekiel wrote: > "Sinister Midget" wrote in message > news:26qig5-hta.ln1@home.harry.net... > > > > You cowards are too scared to debate based on facts. It's much easier to > hide your head in ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Linux cowards make excuses for sticking their head in the sand.

    On Sat, 24 May 2008 10:22:15 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Sinister Midget" wrote in message
    >

    > You cowards are too scared to debate based on facts. It's much easier to
    > hide your head in the sand and pretend the truth doesn't exist.
    >
    > Why not call your post what it really is.

    Typical COLA conversation:

    Schestowitz: Microsoft is paying people to use Vista. A reliable source
    confirmed this with me today.

    Linonut: We've known this to be true for a long time. It's good that their
    is now proof of this.

    Schestowitz: Yes. P.J. Is also going to make some block buster announcement
    real soon now.

    Mark Kent: That's what happens when people decide to use propriatary
    software.

    Schestowitz: My website show users of propriatary Internet Explorer account
    for only 0.1 percent of the hits. A professor friend of mine says his site
    has a 96 percent Linux browser hit rate.

    and on and on and on and on.....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Just Say NO!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Clue for flatfish: /m.* goldfarb/i

  3. Re: Linux cowards make excuses for sticking their head in the sand.

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    Clue for flatfish: /m.* goldfarb/i

  4. Re: Just Say NO!

    "Sinister Midget" schreef in bericht
    > There are a lot of well-fed trolls in here. They should be starving to
    > death, but they keep getting fatter and fatter.

    pot, kettle, black!
    You must be a very fat troll, by now!
    http://groups.google.nl/group/alt.os...+in+deze+groep
    Fsck you arsehole troll!