    the final version of PCLinuxOs 2007 and the latest PCLinux mini 2008. All
    the installed operating systems now has the GUI freeze problem apart from
    the Windows Xp partition so it is unlikely to be a hardware problem."

    #113 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=12

    Linux just works!

  2. Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:28 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "This strange freeze that happens is a new thing and has manifested itself
    > after I wiped my drive and installed a new multiboot system with Hardy Heron
    > the final version of PCLinuxOs 2007 and the latest PCLinux mini 2008. All
    > the installed operating systems now has the GUI freeze problem apart from
    > the Windows Xp partition so it is unlikely to be a hardware problem."
    >
    > #113 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=12
    >
    > Linux just works!

    Consistency has always been a Linux stalwart...

    Freezing up is no exception.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine

    Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:28 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "This strange freeze that happens is a new thing and has manifested
    >> itself after I wiped my drive and installed a new multiboot system with
    >> Hardy Heron the final version of PCLinuxOs 2007 and the latest PCLinux
    >> mini 2008. All the installed operating systems now has the GUI freeze
    >> problem apart from the Windows Xp partition so it is unlikely to be a
    >> hardware problem."
    >>
    >> #113 at
    >> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=12
    >>
    >> Linux just works!

    > Consistency has always been a Linux stalwart...
    >
    > Freezing up is no exception.

    That's nice

  4. Re: Linux: 4-way multiboot system - all 3 Linux's freeze - XP is fine

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic