  1. Linux: try Fedora 9 and triple your 11 minutes of Ubuntu uptime. LMAO!!

    "Try Fedora 9. I've got about 33 minutes out of this install so far and that
    triples the uptime I've been seeing with Hardy."

    #99 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=10

    ROFL!!! What a piece of junk "operating system". I'm sure MS is quaking in
    their boots.

  2. Re: Linux: try Fedora 9 and triple your 11 minutes of Ubuntu uptime. LMAO!!

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:02:22 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Try Fedora 9. I've got about 33 minutes out of this install so far and that
    > triples the uptime I've been seeing with Hardy."
    >
    > #99 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=10
    >

    > ROFL!!! What a piece of junk "operating system". I'm sure MS is quaking in
    > their boots.

    So now Fedora is freezing up as well.

    Great stuff this Linux crap is....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: try Fedora 9 and triple your 11 minutes of Ubuntu uptime. LMAO!!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic