    "yeah, my system hangs within 10 mins of being booted.what i want to know is
    how can a bug this serious slip through.....especially on a stable LTS
    release?"

    #28 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=freeze&page=3

    LTS? Long Term Slop, of course.

  2. Re: Linux: "hangs within 10 mins of being booted"

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:32:23 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "yeah, my system hangs within 10 mins of being booted.what i want to know is
    > how can a bug this serious slip through.....especially on a stable LTS
    > release?"
    >
    > #28 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=freeze&page=3
    >

    > LTS? Long Term Slop, of course.

    It looks like they might be making progress.
    The other guy has Linux freezing every minute and a half.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: "hangs within 10 mins of being booted"

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic