    personal one. It fit's in perfectly with what I have been experiencing. I
    use a Cnet CWP-854 wireless card and in my case everything locks up after a
    few minutes of browsing the internet."

    #26 at
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=freeze&page=3

    Linux: we couldn't make it any worse - and we tried hard

  2. Re: Linux: browse the Internet, total lockup of your system

    On Fri, 23 May 2008 07:27:11 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "I am kinda relieved that this is more of a widespread problem than a
    > personal one. It fit's in perfectly with what I have been experiencing. I
    > use a Cnet CWP-854 wireless card and in my case everything locks up after a
    > few minutes of browsing the internet."
    >
    > #26 at
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=freeze&page=3
    >

    > Linux: we couldn't make it any worse - and we tried hard

    Too much eye candy and not enough substance.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: browse the Internet, total lockup of your system

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic