Is Linux Now the Server Market Leader?

,----[ Quote ]
| This leaves two possibilities. The first is that Microsoft has chosen to
| ignore the rules of marketing and decided to run what it wants, when it
| wants, using ads of former department directors because it likes the way they
| look. The second is that Linux truly is winning the server war and Microsoft
| is acting the way any vendor that wants to attack the market leader would.
| I'm all a twitter as I contemplate the latter and wonder how long it'll be
| before a suitable roadmap exists.
`----

http://certcities.com/editorial/colu...itorialsID=219

Red Hat's revenue is up 59% because of Linux demand.

The Big Lie-type propaganda from Microsoft (and aggressive SCO-like threats)
continue. Vile, vile stuff. Same type tactics are used against Google (smear
campaigns, lobbing, FUD, etc)...

Microsoft -- who do you want to bully today?

Related:

Server sales turn vendors into very happy bunnies

,----[ Quote ]
`----