Google opens up a little on its search algorithms

,----[ Quote ]
| Given the scrutiny it faces in the market as the dominant search provider,
| Google may be feeling a need to make a greater effort to be more transparent,
| said Greg Sterling, an analyst at Sterling Market Intelligence.
`----

The article spends far too much time quoting Rob Enderle's attack on Google.
That's the guy who's attending ****tail parties in Redmond, as recently
reported by Perlow. It's a client.

Microsoft is afraid of Google for the same reasons it's afraid of IBM (at least
in part). Google is a Linux enabler.

Google carves an Android path through open-source world

,----[ Quote ]
| Google didn't invent open-source programming or pioneer the mobile-phone
| software market, but when it comes to its Android project, don't accuse
| Google of playing follow the leader.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13580_3-9949793-39.html

Microsoft is still on this crusade to characterise Google as evil
(daemonisation). This tactic has gone on -- and noted -- since 2006 at the
earliest.

Related:

Google reads your email, shocker - Steve Ballmer claims

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...s-email-shokka

Google denies its Apps just a Microsoft Office add-on

,----[ Quote ]
| Google staff don't like the suggestion that their own employees depend mostly
| on Microsoft Office even as Google Apps makes headway into the enterprise
| collaboration and e-mail market. *
`----

Microsoft launch campaign worthy of a politician in it's vagueness

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://linuxscorecard.blogspot.com/2...k-to-life.html

,----[ Quote ]