Re: Where Did Moshe's Fanboi Go? - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Where Did Moshe's Fanboi Go? - Linux ; wraith5874 wrote: > What good is the posting of personal > information? Plenty. George Hostler 312 Remuda St. Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338 Ph: 505-763-1077 highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/HPT.jpeg Donald Zeigler 2232 Jefferson Street Bluefield, West Virginia 24701 304-409-4342 cell 304-425-3400 ...

  1. Re: Where Did Moshe's Fanboi Go?

    wraith5874 wrote:

    > What good is the posting of personal
    > information?

    Plenty.

    George Hostler
    312 Remuda St.
    Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    Ph: 505-763-1077
    highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org
    ghostler@plateautel.net
    highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/HPT.jpeg

    Donald Zeigler
    2232 Jefferson Street
    Bluefield, West Virginia 24701
    304-409-4342 cell
    304-425-3400
    don@donzeigler.info

  2. Re: Where Did Moshe's Fanboi Go?

    On May 22, 7:18*pm, Anonymous wrote:
    > wraith5874 wrote:
    > > What good is the posting of personal
    > > information?

    > Plenty.

    Tlaking out your ass I see. Catch me if you can...I stole your gas.
    8^) Scum like you are the first against the wall in 2012 when the
    motorcycle gods take over and rule with leather clad titanium fist.
    We'll feast on your infants, enslave your children and send your wive
    to our temples to be "vestal virgins" for our troops to enjoy.

    Enjoy now your future is mine and bleak future it is slave.

+ Reply to Thread