Help me, WRonG. Help me, Dumb Willie - Linux

This is a discussion on Help me, WRonG. Help me, Dumb Willie - Linux ; When I try to login to KDE on my new Sabayon 3.4 install as a regular user (an account I created during install), it throws an error: "Could not start kstartupconfig. Check your installation." http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...first_boot.PNG It happens to a lot ...

  1. Help me, WRonG. Help me, Dumb Willie

    When I try to login to KDE on my new Sabayon 3.4 install as a regular user
    (an account I created during install), it throws an error:

    "Could not start kstartupconfig. Check your installation."

    http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/...first_boot.PNG

    It happens to a lot of Linux victims. Results 1 - 10 of about 2,130 for
    "Could not start kstartupconfig. Check your installation.".

    What do I do, WRonG? What do I do, Dumb Willie?

    (self-help section)

    http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/in...howtopic=31577

    "You received this error message because you did create a user account but
    you forgot to create a home directory for the user you created."

    But during the install Sabayon didn't give me an option to create a home
    directory for my regular user account. Why didn't the slopware do it right?

    "I'm getting that just after i changed my preferences in KDE in
    Preferences>Control Center."

    LOL! Linux: random problems is our goal

  2. Re: Help me, WRonG. Help me, Dumb Willie

    Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of half wits from Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > When I try to login to KDE

    Cried DFS whilst running his network infrastructure behind
    Linux firewalls and routers, as too does all his customers.

    What a Hyprocrite!

    WINDUMMIES BECOME CRETINS.

    Is that you Doofus?

+ Reply to Thread