"Roy Schestowitz" schreef in bericht
news:1557781.N4EhjCkHoV@schestowitz.com...
> Unbundling Microsoft Windows
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Computers in the European Union should be sold without a bundled
> operating
> | system, according to this submission to the European Commission. It says
> that
> | the bundling of Microsoft Windows with computers is not in the public
> | interest, and prevents meaningful competition in the operating system
> market.
> `----
>
> http://www.globalisation.eu/briefing...-200709231241/

Whoaa, this is good news. Force Microsoft to sell Windows seperately with
every PC and then allow other companies to market Linux at extremely
low-cost. I'm pretty sure their marketshare will drop 50 percentage points
in a couple of weeks, as will their share price.

This is a smackin' good idea! Let's enact this as soon as possible!!