Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!) - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!) - Linux ; On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:59:39 +0200, Hadron wrote: > > You should discuss this with "Rick". He has strong opinions on the UI > and the GUI. Don't let the fact that he flip flops between opposite > views ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 47 of 47

  1. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:59:39 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > You should discuss this with "Rick". He has strong opinions on the UI
    > and the GUI. Don't let the fact that he flip flops between opposite
    > views put you off - it is very entertaining to hear him espouse one
    > thing and then change his mind and support the other before flip
    > flopping again and ... etc etc.

    Poor Rick.

    These days he is like a garbage truck in a hurricane.
    IOW all over the place.

    Rick has to be playing some kind of a game on purpose.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:46:26 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Look! A flying pig!
    >>>
    >>> You are not a linux advocate.

    >> Then you're an idiot if you believe that. I am not a "blind fanatic" -
    >> big difference. I posted some of my old posts recently and asked some of
    >> the "advocates" to match them with ANY poasts of theirs. It didn't
    >> happen. Why? Because they are full of **** hypocrites. I use Debian
    >> every day for everything pretty much. I have installed Debian for small
    >> businesses. I know what works and I know what doesn't. And there is a
    >> lot of nasty edges to Linux which puts people off. Denying it in THIS NG
    >> is not advocacy it is lies and fabrication.
    >>

    > Anytime anyone posts anything vageuly anti microsoft in this group you
    > and the dummy brigade are over them like a rash.

    Not only in this group, Quack's fanatical defence of M$ *has* been
    commented on in others.

    Oh, & if you believe the bull**** about him installing Debian for small
    businesses, I have a bridge for sale in London.

    > If you were really that passionate about exposing lies then I'm sure
    > there are more productive areas of society that could use some of your
    > zeal. You're wasted in cola. Truly, why do you care what goes on in here?

    What doesn't occur to the jerk, is that why it didn't happen is because a
    LOT of people have the "true linux advocate" binned or just ignore the
    troll. After all, Quack has no credibility....only with the other trolls
    like Flatfish.

    --
    Using anonymous remailers suggests that the poster
    is merely a troll, & not prepared to stand by what

  3. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:17:22 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Which makes you either stupid or another liar. You know as well as
    >> anyone that the lies in COLA are legendary. From the the BSOD 10 times a
    >> day to "Linux is a great platform to play modern games". to "Linux
    >> competes in professional Audio" to ... etc etc etc. Its all bull****.

    > Fsck me man. What planet do you live on? This is usenet FFS! Off the top
    > of my head only the political landscape is more full of ****. However
    > the common theme in all the examples you gave is a positive spin on
    > linux. That's kinda surprising in a linux advocacy group how exactly?
    >

    >> Huh? Telling lies is not heated. There is no "debate".

    > Advocacy debate of any kind always gets heated due to the inevitable
    > influx of trollage.
    >

    > > COLA "advocates" tell lies and then the others "me too" them.

    > Then the dummy briagde jumps all over them, tell lies of their own and
    > "me too" each other.

    Indeed they do!

    >> It frightens people away who DO NOT have all these imaginary problems
    >> with XP.

    > There are more than enough real problems with XP to start worrying about
    > imaginary problems. Like any platform it has its pros and cons. But you
    > would hardly expect many discussions about the pros of windows xp here.
    > The cons maybe, as they have may a bearing on the uptake of linux. And
    > why should we care about people that do not have problems with XP?
    > They're unlikely to be here if they're happy with what they've got.
    > They're more likely to be in windows advocacy groups. Good luck to 'em.
    >

    >> Instead of moaning about Windows the "advocates" need to find out where
    >> Linux excels and why it is worth their effort to migrate.

    That's why the "true linux advocate" Quack moans & whines about linux, is
    it. (And there are plenty of examples of that)

    > In order to discuss the relative stengths and weaknesses a certain
    > amount of comparison with windows is inevitable. This is not an
    > invitation for the dummy brigade to jump all over every post crying
    > foul. I'm sure if you went to windows advocacy groups you'd see plenty
    > of posts ****ting all over linux. And mac. Whatever. Who cares? Last
    > time I checked there was no such thing as net police.

    Quack also wanted to be moderator in a.o.l.u.

    --
    Using anonymous remailers suggests that the poster
    is merely a troll, & not prepared to stand by what
    they post. Ergo the posts are of little value.
    In short, they are NOT worth reading to begin with.

  4. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:46:26 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:

    >>> Look! A flying pig!
    >>>
    >>> You are not a linux advocate.

    >> Then you're an idiot if you believe that. I am not a "blind fanatic" -
    >> big difference. I posted some of my old posts recently and asked some of
    >> the "advocates" to match them with ANY poasts of theirs. It didn't
    >> happen. Why? Because they are full of **** hypocrites. I use Debian
    >> every day for everything pretty much. I have installed Debian for small
    >> businesses. I know what works and I know what doesn't. And there is a
    >> lot of nasty edges to Linux which puts people off. Denying it in THIS NG
    >> is not advocacy it is lies and fabrication.
    >>

    > Anytime anyone posts anything vageuly anti microsoft in this group you
    > and the dummy brigade are over them like a rash.

    Not true.
    I've slammed Vista many times and have gone on record concerning my dislike
    of Microsoft and their business practices.

    It's the half truths, paranoid posting and ranting that I object to.
    It comes mostly from Schestowitz, [Homer], HPT and Linonut.

    > If you were really that passionate about exposing lies then I'm sure
    > there are more productive areas of society that could use some of your
    > zeal. You're wasted in cola. Truly, why do you care what goes on in here?

    Nobody *cares* what goes on in COLA except for those being compensated for
    their work here, like Roy Schestowitz.

    COLA is like a carnival freak show.
    People come to gawk, laugh and shake their head in amazement.

    For me it's pure entertainment and some of the best on the net IMHO.
    Others have made similar comments.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:10:29 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    > You wintrolls remind me of communist whatsits by insisting that because
    > I use windows and like visual studio I *must* love and admire all things
    > M$ and it is my duty to go advocating M$. What a load.

    That sounds more like the Linux advocate cultist's.
    You are either with them 100 percent or against them 100 percent.

    Nobody from the Windows side cares if people use both Windows and Linux and
    prefer one over the other. Most of us use both to some degree.

    The difference is when you use Windows by day, work for a company that
    touts it's proprietary technology and then by night you vehemately and
    rabidly post Windows hate messages and at the same time expect others to
    use Linux 100 percent and not support Windows and companies connected with
    Windows, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

    That is where the problem lies.

    This group is full of Linux advocate liars and hypocrites.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    >In order to discuss the relative stengths and weaknesses a certain
    >amount of comparison with windows is inevitable.

    Don't you think you're feeding that trolling fsckwit a bit too much?

    The "lies" from the advocates that the trolling fsckwit
    complains-about are generally only in the trolling fsckwit's dishonest
    interpretations of what the advocates wrote.

    Quack is a snotty, lying, POS. And a true asshole.

    --
    "This Reiser guy has all the character traits of Roy Schestowitz in my
    opinion." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

  7. Re: Microsoft to *pay* users to use their product! (I like it!)

    William Poaster wrote:

    >Quack avoids ad homenium attacks?
    >Uh, yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

    Exactly. It's just one trolling waste of oxygen supporting another,
    lying as he goes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3