[News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner - Linux

  1. [News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner

  2. Re: [News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    HAhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  3. Re: [News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner

    ____/ Jerry McBride on Wednesday 21 May 2008 22:31 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > HAhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    The guys from Astrum were posting lots of comments in BoycottNovell where they
    protested against Novell's back-stabbing. I didn't knew they were going to
    file for a lawsuit.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | No Makefile, no business
    run-level 2 2008-04-15 01:48 last=

  4. Re: [News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner

    * Jerry McBride peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Novell slapped with suit for new mini-OS
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Filed in U.S. District Court in Texas? Eastern Division, the lawsuit
    >> | contends that the two companies entered into a mutual nondisclosure
    >> | agreement on Oct. 25, 2006, to develop the software appliance but Novell
    >> | violated the agreement by revealing confidential information to partners
    >> | and customers. Then, after the prototype was successfully tested in
    >> | November 2007, Novell engaged rPath of Raleigh, N.C., the following
    >> | April to create the appliances based on SUSE Linux Enterprise.
    >> |
    >> | The suit alleged breach of contract, trade secret misappropriation,
    >> | common law misappropriation, misappropriation of ideas and promissory
    >> | ?estoppel,? or broken promises.
    >> `----

    > HAhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    It sounds like Novell has learned well from its thuggish
    interoperability partner.

    --
    I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the
    solutions they will be moved to act.

  5. Re: [News] Steve's Ballnux Gets Screwed for Novell's Betrayal of Partner

    ____/ Linonut on Thursday 22 May 2008 13:02 : \____

    > * Jerry McBride peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Novell slapped with suit for new mini-OS
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >>> `----

    >> HAhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    > It sounds like Novell has learned well from its thuggish
    > interoperability partner.

    Maybe Hovsepian can politely ask Microsoft to phone Intellectual Ventures and
    Acacia to retaliate against Astrum with some trolling.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
    03:05:01 up 38 days, 1:17, 4 users, load average: 0.79, 1.18, 1.55