[News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video) - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video) - Linux ; [New incident:] Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

  1. [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    [New incident:]

    Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > [New incident:]
    >
    > Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo

    A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Mon, 19 May 2008 22:16:29 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>> [New incident:]
    >>>
    >>> Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest
    >>>
    >>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo

    >> A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

    > No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-newVideo)

    Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
    >> <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@40tude.net>:

    >>> Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.
    >>>

    >> Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    > Why?
    > This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.

    This is a Usenet newsgroup.

    > I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
    > the same.

    Some people get news through USenet.

    > Roy Spams the group with off topic messaged and putting [Rival] in front of
    > the message doesn't change a thing.

    You lie and spread FUD.

    --
    Rick

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > [New incident:]
    >
    > Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo

    Another linux looney shows how immature the cult is. I'm sure that the
    public was so "impressed" with his behavior.

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 23:31:28 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

    >> No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    > Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.

    "Moshe. Goldfarb"? I didn't see it, but it looks like Flatfish tried
    nymshifting again..

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 23:31:28 -0500, RonB wrote:

    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

    >> No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    > Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.

    As for shrieking & acting like a 2 year old kid, how about this idiot:

    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed
    100% free of the M$ Windoze virus.

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    * RonB peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

    >> No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    > Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.

    Well, at least Bill got a tasty cream pie!

    --
    To create a new standard, it takes something that's not just a little bit
    different; it takes something that's really new and really captures people's

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    "RonB" wrote in message
    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> A shrieking, broke Linux luser acting his age.

    >> No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    > Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.

    You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all, it is
    Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year spewing his
    lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other corner of the web.

    Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts here
    occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that does nothing
    else with his life other than post garbage to the web.

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:52:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "RonB" wrote in message
    >> Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> No wonder it takes them 15 years to get out of college.

    >> Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.
    >>

    > You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all, it is
    > Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year spewing his
    > lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other corner of the web.
    >
    > Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts here
    > occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that does nothing
    > else with his life other than post garbage to the web.

    Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb

    wrote
    on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
    <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@40tude.net>:
    > On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:52:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "RonB" wrote in message

    >>> Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on COLA.
    >>>

    >> You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all, it is
    >> Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year spewing his
    >> lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other corner of the web.
    >>
    >> Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts here
    >> occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that does nothing
    >> else with his life other than post garbage to the web.

    > Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.

    Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    [1] Any such posts have '[News]' in the subject.
    [2] The posts involve Linux the OS in some fashion.
    [3] Ideally, the posts come from wire services, but this
    is not an absolute requirement; the Internet more like a
    mesh than a conduit. Of course, if one posts about, say,
    UFOs running Linux[*] from a blog that frequents Art Bell, it
    will get the examination equal to its apparent credibility
    (which is, of course, zero).
    [4] Proper identification of the source (using a URL) is a must.

    Happy searching.
    [*] It's bad enough that Hollywood apparently thinks we
    can't tell the diff between filesystems and animations
    (Jurassic Park), but we can train futuristic fighters using
    video games (The Last Starfighter), view full motion video
    of people moving around using satellites (I'd have to look;
    it was mentioned in an op-ed piece somewhere and is clearly
    very difficult, if not impossible), and expect hackers to
    infect totally alien systems using simple Macintosh viruses
    (Independence Day).

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
    A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."

  12. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On 2008-05-20, William Poaster claimed:

    > "Moshe. Goldfarb"? I didn't see it, but it looks like Flatfish tried
    > nymshifting again..

    Who? Did I miss a post from someone?

    --
    Don't throw your PC out of the window. Throw Windows out of your PC.

  13. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On 2008-05-20, William Poaster claimed:

    > As for shrieking & acting like a 2 year old kid, how about this idiot:
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83760049380308

    At least the trolls come by it honestly. They get it from their father.

    --
    How dare the government intervene to stifle innovation in the computer
    industry! That's Microsoft's job, dammit!

  14. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    Sinister Midget writes:

    > On 2008-05-20, William Poaster claimed:
    >
    >> "Moshe. Goldfarb"? I didn't see it, but it looks like Flatfish tried
    >> nymshifting again..

    > Who? Did I miss a post from someone?

    Sweet. The "me too" king and sycophant Sinister Midget is showing
    off about his water tight killfiles to Willy Filters!?!?!? It is
    cringeworthy stuff folks here in COLA.

    --
    XP can't be selling well, or we'd have the wintrolls crowing about it all
    over the advocacy newsgroups.

  15. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
    >
    > wrote
    > on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
    > <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@40tude.net>:
    >> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:52:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "RonB" wrote in message

    >>> You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all, it is
    >>> Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year spewing his
    >>> lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other corner of the web.
    >>>
    >>> Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts here
    >>> occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that does nothing
    >>> else with his life other than post garbage to the web.

    >> Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.
    >>

    > Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    Why?
    This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.
    I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
    the same.

    Roy Spams the group with off topic messaged and putting [Rival] in front of
    the message doesn't change a thing.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  16. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb

    wrote
    on Tue, 20 May 2008 14:49:43 -0400
    <1e3iy61gdg7ki$.1h1oi43lcw0hx.dlg@40tude.net>:
    > On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
    >> <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@40tude.net>:

    >>> Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.
    >>>

    >> Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    > Why?
    > This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.
    > I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
    > the same.

    Then report abuses to Roy's uplink.

    Of course, presumably what we should be discussing is
    Windows' obvious, inherent, innate superiority over Linux
    in all things.

    (FSVO, anyway. Windows *is* superior in one aspect: market share.)

    > Roy Spams the group with off topic messaged and putting [Rival] in front of
    > the message doesn't change a thing.

    See above.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #1123133:
    void f(FILE * fptr, char *p) { fgets(p, sizeof(p), fptr); }

  17. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk(Brand-new Video)

    On Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:52:00 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "RonB" wrote in message

    >>> Unlike WinTrolls, who use their time so productively spewing 24/7 on
    >>> COLA.
    >>>

    >> You must have him confused with the Roy Schestowitz idiot. After all,
    >> it is Roy who spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year
    >> spewing his lies and twisted headlines here in COLA and every other
    >> corner of the web.
    >>
    >> Seems that WronG can't tell the difference between someone who posts
    >> here occasionally and an unemployed loser like Roy Schestowitz that
    >> does nothing else with his life other than post garbage to the web.

    > Schestowitz does more to harm Linux than any Wintroll could ever do.

    No, that's a mirror you are looking into.

    --
    Rick

  18. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Rick

    wrote
    on Tue, 20 May 2008 03:04:29 -0400
    :
    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>
    >>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
    >>>
    >>> wrote
    >>> on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400

    >>> Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    >> Why?
    >> This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.

    > This is a Usenet newsgroup.

    I'd have to find the charter, but Moshe's partly right; we
    should be discussing things, not promulgating news, in
    an ideal world. Nevertheless, Roy's stuff is tolerable,
    if only because I don't have to worry about whether I'm
    going to be insulted every other sentence or filter out
    bad words; he's reasonably polite, unlike some others here.
    (You know who you are.)

    In any event, Usenet is a store-and-forward affair.

    >> I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
    >> the same.

    > Some people get news through USenet.

    Some people get pr0n through Usenet as well...though not in
    this particular newsgroup, obviously. :-)

    [snip for brevity]

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. An OS which actually, unlike certain other offerings, works.

  19. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-new Video)

    "Rick" wrote in message
    news:PNSdnbhzLMbsvK7VnZ2dnUVZ_rXinZ2d@supernews.co m...
    > Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Tue, 20 May 2008 10:45:59 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>
    >>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe. Goldfarb
    >>>
    >>> wrote
    >>> on Tue, 20 May 2008 11:59:24 -0400
    >>> <2xbccb8m7kpu.1ef9gagj902l4$.dlg@40tude.net>:1

    >>> Feel free to start your own news posting service. I only ask that:

    >> Why?
    >> This is a DISCUSSION group, not a News service group.

    > This is a Usenet newsgroup.

    Which is primarily intended for "discussion" - not spamming.

    >> I get my news from RSS feeds and other places and I suspect other here do
    >> the same.

    > Some people get news through USenet.

    And some people type with one finger. Because some people are stupid doesn't
    mean that everyone should follow suit.

    >> Roy Spams the group with off topic messaged and putting [Rival] in front
    >> of
    >> the message doesn't change a thing.
    >>

    > You lie and spread FUD.

    Roy Schestowitz lies and spreads FUD.

  20. Re: [News] [Rival] Eggs Thrown at Steve Ballmer in Public Talk (Brand-newVideo)

    > [New incident:]
    >
    > Steve Ballmer Gets the Egg-Treatment in Budapest
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtBQ4UCXQeo

    Damn. He missed.

    Apparently he was protesting over something called "Titan", which is the
    Vole's attempt to monopolise the Hungarian IT training sector:

    [quote]
    Hungary had earlier in the day signed up to join Microsoft’s Titan IT
    training program in Parliament. The total budget of Titan is Ft 10
    billion and it will run until 2012.

    Open SKM Agency and two other open source software (OSS) firms dispute
    the terms of the state tender, underlining that OSS products can be
    bought for 75% less than Microsoft’s price. The Public Procurement
    Arbitration Court last week postponed Open SKM’s meeting on the tender,
    which had been scheduled for yesterday.
    [quote]

    http://www.realdeal.hu/20080520/micr...ent-egg-attack

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    00:15:33 up 151 days, 20:51, 5 users, load average: 0.23, 0.30, 0.28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast