[News] 5 New Linux Releases: Ubuntu ME 8.04, B2D 20080513, rPath 2.0, Berry 0.90, Recovery Is Possible 5.4 - Linux

  1. [News] 5 New Linux Releases: Ubuntu ME 8.04, B2D 20080513, rPath 2.0, Berry 0.90, Recovery Is Possible 5.4

  2. Re: [News] 5 New Linux Releases: Ubuntu ME 8.04, B2D 20080513, rPath2.0, Berry 0.90, Recovery Is Possible 5.4

    > Ubuntu Muslim Edition 8.04 final version released

    Ubuntu ME?

    That's an unfortunate acronym which may lead to some confusion for a few
    Vista ME converts.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    01:23:39 up 150 days, 21:59, 6 users, load average: 0.02, 0.11, 0.15

  3. Re: [News] 5 New Linux Releases: Ubuntu ME 8.04, B2D 20080513, rPath 2.0, Berry 0.90, Recovery Is Possible 5.4

    ____/ Homer on Tuesday 20 May 2008 01:23 : \____

    >> Ubuntu Muslim Edition 8.04 final version released

    > Ubuntu ME?
    >
    > That's an unfortunate acronym which may lead to some confusion for a few
    > Vista ME converts.

    Yes, I told one of the developers (I think). They could actually give Windows
    ME2 (aka Vista) a good name with that distro, which is unfortunate.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
    Mem: 515500k total, 444396k used, 71104k free, 4616k buffers