23 unread, 91 killed - Linux

This is a discussion on 23 unread, 91 killed - Linux ; The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup, aren't they? -- Linux: Eating Macs, ****ting Windows...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

  1. 23 unread, 91 killed

    --
    Linux: Eating Macs, ****ting Windows

  2. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Linonut wrote:

    > The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    > aren't they?

    It's because "they are loosing". Never before has Microsoft been under such
    pressure. Just about everything they are pushing, is actually failing.

    And the most horrible thing of all... there are good alternatives to
    microsofts crap...

    --

    Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us)

  3. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Linonut wrote:

    > The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    > aren't they?

    Idiots? You mean...
    - Martha Goldfish?
    - Quirky?
    - Doofus?
    - Billwg?
    - Snot?
    - E Z killed?

    Desperate? Yep, I suppose they are.....
    (Come back TAB, all is forgiven?)

    You think their traffic is up?
    If so.... I wonder why?:-)

  4. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    bbgruff wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this
    >> newsgroup, aren't they?

    > Idiots? You mean... - Martha Goldfish? - Quirky? - Doofus? -
    > Billwg? - Snot? - E Z killed?
    >
    > Desperate? Yep, I suppose they are..... (Come back TAB, all
    > is forgiven?)
    >
    > You think their traffic is up? If so.... I wonder why? :-)

    Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they
    feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in Chicago
    when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world series. :-)

    --
    HPT

  5. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On Sat, 17 May 2008 14:31:57 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    > aren't they?

    My god, are the knuckledraggers still alive? Is microsoft still alive
    after the garbage code they've spewed for years now?

    Heh heh, TEN years developement and the world gets the vista plague.
    Jezuz!

    Filtering renders the shill monkeys invisible.

    But in a way they do help Linux adoption, because it is so obvious they
    attempt to promote road apples as caviar.

    Well, we'll always probably have the little losers for comedy relief.

  6. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

  7. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    "Linonut" wrote in message
    news:YvFXj.143606$Er2.111506@bignews6.bellsouth.ne t...
    : The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    : aren't they?

    80% of posts are I download are instantly killed. It's sad, very sad.

  8. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On Sat, 17 May 2008 22:01:03 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    Good point. They ARE getting a bit frantic, eh?

  9. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On 2008-05-17, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > bbgruff wrote:
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this
    >>> newsgroup, aren't they?

    >> Idiots? You mean... - Martha Goldfish? - Quirky? - Doofus? -
    >> Billwg? - Snot? - E Z killed?
    >>
    >> Desperate? Yep, I suppose they are..... (Come back TAB, all
    >> is forgiven?)
    >>
    >> You think their traffic is up? If so.... I wonder why? :-)

    > Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they
    > feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in Chicago
    > when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world series. :-)

    What are you talking about? Ping pong? What world series?

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  10. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On 17 May 2008 21:33:58 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > On 2008-05-17, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> bbgruff wrote:

    >>> Idiots? You mean... - Martha Goldfish? - Quirky? - Doofus? -
    >>> Billwg? - Snot? - E Z killed?
    >>>
    >>> Desperate? Yep, I suppose they are..... (Come back TAB, all
    >>> is forgiven?)
    >>>
    >>> You think their traffic is up? If so.... I wonder why? :-)

    >> Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they
    >> feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in Chicago
    >> when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world series. :-)

    > What are you talking about? Ping pong? What world series?

    High Plains Thumper pulls another boner....
    Geeeez what a marooooooooooon!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  11. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Jerry McBride writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    >> aren't they?
    >>

    > It's because "they are loosing". Never before has Microsoft been under such
    > pressure. Just about everything they are pushing, is actually
    > failing.

    So how do you account for increased server presence? And increasing
    profits? etc etc etc

    Why do you not do something positive to advocate Linux instead of
    telling lies?

    > And the most horrible thing of all... there are good alternatives to
    > microsofts crap...

    Yes. Apple is making a bomb. Linux should be. But you and your ilk scare
    people away.

    --
    "Its obvious Micoshaft sponsored frauds and net stalkers are now attacking individuals directly in organised gangs in linux advocacy newsgroups as predicted since it is known micoshaft is failing in the market place."
    7, COLA Linux "advocate" and nutjob.

  12. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On 17 May 2008 21:33:58 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >>> Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they
    >>> feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in Chicago
    >>> when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world series. :-)

    >> What are you talking about? Ping pong? What world series?

    > High Plains Thumper pulls another boner....
    > Geeeez what a marooooooooooon!

    Chicago, China maybe?

    --
    "Its obvious Micoshaft sponsored frauds and net stalkers are now attacking individuals directly in organised gangs in linux advocacy newsgroups as predicted since it is known micoshaft is failing in the market place."
    7, COLA Linux "advocate" and nutjob.

  13. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On Sat, 17 May 2008 23:53:21 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> What are you talking about? Ping pong? What world series?

    >> High Plains Thumper pulls another boner....
    >> Geeeez what a marooooooooooon!

    > Chicago, China maybe?

    Chicago Bulls is a basketball team.
    The world series is baseball.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding, they
    > feel a need to trash the group,

    Spamowitz, 7, and jerkoff Tattoo Vampire the bot are the ones trashing the
    group.

    > similar to the riots in Chicago when their beloved team, the Bulls won the
    > world series. :-)

    That's the kind of comment a girly-girl would make.

  15. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Linonut wrote:

    > The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    > aren't they?

    they sure are, the problem is two fold. there are a few "Advocates" here who
    like to feed the trolls & will not ignore them. they, too, are responsible
    for the trashing of this group.

    i found that i could effectively filter out over 90% of the trolls in this
    group by just killfiling all post from Motzarella.org, free.teranews.com,
    news.astraweb.com, orange.nl & googlegroups.com. however, that does not do
    to good when the trollfeeders like, Kelsey, Ghost, Rick & Keir (who i have
    killfiled) & a few others keep responding to these stupid trolls.

  16. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On Sat, 17 May 2008 22:54:56 -0400, none of your buisiness wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    >> aren't they?
    >>

    > they sure are, the problem is two fold. there are a few "Advocates" here who
    > like to feed the trolls & will not ignore them. they, too, are responsible
    > for the trashing of this group.
    >
    > i found that i could effectively filter out over 90% of the trolls in this
    > group by just killfiling all post from Motzarella.org, free.teranews.com,
    > news.astraweb.com, orange.nl & googlegroups.com. however, that does not do
    > to good when the trollfeeders like, Kelsey, Ghost, Rick & Keir (who i have
    > killfiled) & a few others keep responding to these stupid trolls.

    So...
    Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

    BTW you seem to have missed read.cnntp.org

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  17. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  18. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  19. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  20. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Gregory Shearman wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> bbgruff wrote:

    >>> Idiots? You mean... - Martha Goldfish? - Quirky? -
    >>> Doofus? - Billwg? - Snot? - E Z killed?
    >>>
    >>> Desperate? Yep, I suppose they are..... (Come back TAB,
    >>> all is forgiven?)
    >>>
    >>> You think their traffic is up? If so.... I wonder why?
    >>> :-)

    >> Look at it in a positive manner. Since Linux is succeeding,
    >> they feel a need to trash the group, similar to the riots in
    >> Chicago when their beloved team, the Bulls won the world
    >> series. :-)

    > What are you talking about? Ping pong? What world series?

    1992 riots after the basketball team, Chicago Bulls won the
    "world" championship. I don't know why they call it "world",
    because there are no other countries participating. My wife is
    the sports nut. I prefer martial arts and stock car racing.

    However, seeing that the trolls like to major in the minor, take
    a minor issue blow it out of proportion. It is business as usual
    in COLA, unfortunately.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati