23 unread, 91 killed - Linux

This is a discussion on 23 unread, 91 killed - Linux ; Linonut wrote: > * AqD peremptorily fired off this memo: >> He posted several articles about SQL injection being a flaw in web >> server or web browser. It's completely false and any senior >> programmers would know that. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

  1. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Linonut wrote:
    > * AqD peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> He posted several articles about SQL injection being a flaw in web
    >> server or web browser. It's completely false and any senior
    >> programmers would know that.

    > I don't know about "completely" false, as it is mentioned to be
    > effective only on Microsoft SQL Server in the wikipedia article I
    > quoted.

    Which article is that? If they said that, they're wrong. 'SQL injection
    attacks' are database agnostic.

    I'm sure you acted the lapdog and just mindlessly misquoted and
    misunderstood something because it had an anti-MS slant.

  2. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    * none of your buisiness peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> He's posting articles, Eagle Dude. * Maybe he needs a disclaimer about
    >> fact-checking these articles. *But being a bastardly lie teller?
    >>
    >> If you think that, keep posting "corrections".

    > this is just another troll, Linonut. just kill file him as well.

    Oh, AqD and I go wayyyyyy back. I'm not nearly as friendly with him as
    K-Man and Gazwad are, though.

    --
    Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
    -- Bill Gates

  3. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  4. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  5. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  6. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  7. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  8. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  9. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On 2008-05-18, William Poaster wrote:

    > Moshe Flatfish Goldfarb has its own lapdog in the shape of Hardon Quack.
    > The troll also seems to have a fanboi stalking it too, just like it stalks
    > Roy's posts.

    It would be very dangerous having Quark as a lapdog. It would more
    likely turn around and bite off its owner's goolies.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  10. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Nicola Ullman writes:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    >>> aren't they?

    >> Well, judging by "Moshe's" shadow, that fsckwit alone posts a hundred
    >> messages a day in here...

    > That ****wit being Tattoo Vampire.

    Why dont the "advocates" stop him? I dont want to kill the entire source
    and filtering on message body is a waste of time and bandwidth.

    Come on some of you "advocates" - do your stuff. Where is Willy Poaster
    and his amazing skills?

  11. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Hadron wrote:

    > Nicola Ullman writes:
    >
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Well, judging by "Moshe's" shadow, that fsckwit alone posts a hundred
    >>> messages a day in here...

    >> That ****wit being Tattoo Vampire.

    > Why dont the "advocates" stop him? I dont want to kill the entire source
    > and filtering on message body is a waste of time and bandwidth.

    You may have noticed Don is no longer posting via CNNTP, though he has
    made 128 through Motzarella.

    Liarnut claims I'm Moshe, but won't post headers to
    prove his claim. He's a piece of **** too.

  12. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On May 19, 2:58 am, none of your buisiness wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    > > He's posting articles, Eagle Dude. Maybe he needs a disclaimer about
    > > fact-checking these articles. But being a bastardly lie teller?

    > > If you think that, keep posting "corrections".

    > this is just another troll, Linonut. just kill file him as well.

    So I'm a troll because I told you the truth?

    Anyway, you can killfile anything you don't like to read (what can you
    really read, I wonder? )

  13. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Linonut wrote:
    > * none of your buisiness peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> i found that i could effectively filter out over 90% of the
    >> trolls in this group by just killfiling all post from
    >> Motzarella.org, free.teranews.com, news.astraweb.com,
    >> orange.nl & googlegroups.com. however, that does not do to
    >> good when the trollfeeders like, Kelsey, Ghost, Rick & Keir
    >> (who i have killfiled) & a few others keep responding to
    >> these stupid trolls.

    > Haven't heard from Kier in quite awhile. Did I accidentally
    > kf him?

    No, Kier's last post was 18 March 2008.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  14. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >> * none of your buisiness peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> i found that i could effectively filter out over 90% of the
    >>> trolls in this group by just killfiling all post from
    >>> Motzarella.org, free.teranews.com, news.astraweb.com,
    >>> orange.nl & googlegroups.com. however, that does not do to
    >>> good when the trollfeeders like, Kelsey, Ghost, Rick & Keir
    >>> (who i have killfiled) & a few others keep responding to
    >>> these stupid trolls.

    >> Haven't heard from Kier in quite awhile. Did I accidentally
    >> kf him?

    > No, Kier's last post was 18 March 2008.

    LOL. Good old netcop HPT. Always there when someone asks a trivial
    question. Possibly the "original" chrisv has had him banned for "troll
    feeding".

    But the wonder of this is Liarnut now wondering if he accidentally
    killfiled him. Since Liarnut killfiles entire servers, it is highly
    probable.

  15. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Nicola Ullman wrote:

    > (snip)

    *plonk*

  16. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:04:06 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>> * none of your buisiness peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Haven't heard from Kier in quite awhile. Did I accidentally
    >>> kf him?

    >> No, Kier's last post was 18 March 2008.

    > LOL. Good old netcop HPT. Always there when someone asks a trivial
    > question. Possibly the "original" chrisv has had him banned for "troll
    > feeding".
    >
    > But the wonder of this is Liarnut now wondering if he accidentally
    > killfiled him. Since Liarnut killfiles entire servers, it is highly
    > probable.

    This place is like a Linux run 3 ring circus!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  17. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Jerry McBride

    wrote
    on Sat, 17 May 2008 15:35:04 -0400
    :
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> The idiots are really trying desperately to overwhelm this newsgroup,
    >> aren't they?
    >>

    > It's because "they are loosing". Never before has Microsoft been under such
    > pressure. Just about everything they are pushing, is actually failing.

    I'm not sure they're losing all that much. MySpace in
    particular is now running Win2008; this appears to be a
    rather big feather in their metaphorical cap.

    http://news.netcraft.com/archives/around_the_net.html

    Remember that MySpace is frequented by the youths; if
    Microsoft can indoctrinate 'em early....

    The Web survey

    http://news.netcraft.com/archives/we...er_survey.html

    indicates a tiny downturn (-0.14%) for Microsoft, a rather
    larger downturn (-0.27%) for Apache, and an even larger
    upturn (+0.54%) for Google. Microsoft will probably spin
    that as a win against Apache, but Google is definitely on
    the up and up.

    Definitely a space (no, not MySpace) worth watching.

    > And the most horrible thing of all... there are good alternatives to
    > microsofts crap...

    There most definitely are, though it's far from clear how
    much people know about them. ;-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #23291:
    void f(item *p) { if(p != 0) delete p; }

  18. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    * The Ghost In The Machine peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > I'm not sure they're losing all that much. MySpace in
    > particular is now running Win2008; this appears to be a
    > rather big feather in their metaphorical cap.
    >
    > http://news.netcraft.com/archives/around_the_net.html
    >
    > Remember that MySpace is frequented by the youths; if
    > Microsoft can indoctrinate 'em early....

    No "youth" cares about the server side .

    You left off this:

    While the msplinks.com server exhibits the TCP/IP characteristics of
    Windows Server 2008, and runs Microsoft's IIS 7.0 web server
    software, the main MySpace site at myspace.com continues to use IIS
    6.0 and Windows Server 2003. Netcraft's Web Server Survey contains
    more than 8 million sites hosted by myspace.com.

    > The Web survey
    >
    > http://news.netcraft.com/archives/we...er_survey.html
    >
    > indicates a tiny downturn (-0.14%) for Microsoft, a rather
    > larger downturn (-0.27%) for Apache, and an even larger
    > upturn (+0.54%) for Google. Microsoft will probably spin
    > that as a win against Apache, but Google is definitely on
    > the up and up.

    Definitely a slow news day.

    --
    Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much
    of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if

  19. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

    ! Don Zeigler

  20. Re: 23 unread, 91 killed

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > This place is like a Linux run 3 ring circus!!

    1 - DFS
    2 - Hadron
    3- Moshe AKA PhlatPhish.