Don Zeigler 304-425-3400 - Spankard Cuntflap - Linux

This is a discussion on Don Zeigler 304-425-3400 - Spankard Cuntflap - Linux ; "Anonymous Sender" wrote in message news:835cda2bee4c40abe3945d82a612f1d4@remailer.met acolo.com... > Poopy Pants McGee wrote: > >> Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart) >> >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html >> >> Traits: >> >> * Nym shifting (see below) >> * ...

  1. Don Zeigler 304-425-3400 - Spankard Cuntflap

    "Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
    news:835cda2bee4c40abe3945d82a612f1d4@remailer.met acolo.com...
    > Poopy Pants McGee wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (in real life Gary Stewart)
    >>
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >>
    >> Traits:
    >>
    >> * Nym shifting (see below)
    >> * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    >> * Homophobic
    >> * Racist
    >> * Habitual liar
    >> * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related
    >> newsgroups
    >> * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA

    > Tattoovampire, 48 years old from Bluefield, West Virginia, USA.
    >

    > FOAD Don

    Don "asshole face" Zeigler is the scumbag spammer. He accidently revealed
    his identity.

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d?dmode=source

  2. Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Heh. Gang O' Ballmer has found someone new to bully.
    >
    > You systematically intimidate one person after the other, aren't you, filthy
    > Munchkin Scott Douglas? Microsoft cronies must be proud to have mastered the
    > political art of smear campaigns, disinformation and Machiavellian techniques.

    I don't get why they think they've pulled off a coup of some type. My name
    and location are hardly secret.

    The only irritation has been a few empty voicemails left on my Grand Central
    number, but anything with no caller ID gets sent straight to spam anyhow.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Sheesh! You start havin' fun, and they send the lawyers!

    Good to the last supper

  3. Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

    ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Saturday 17 May 2008 15:25 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Heh. Gang O' Ballmer has found someone new to bully.
    >>
    >> You systematically intimidate one person after the other, aren't you, filthy
    >> Munchkin Scott Douglas? Microsoft cronies must be proud to have mastered the
    >> political art of smear campaigns, disinformation and Machiavellian
    >> techniques.

    > I don't get why they think they've pulled off a coup of some type. My name
    > and location are hardly secret.

    Yes, but can you envision yourself going into a Mac newsgroup, hunting people's
    addresses and then harassing them?

    > The only irritation has been a few empty voicemails left on my Grand Central
    > number, but anything with no caller ID gets sent straight to spam anyhow.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Have you compiled your kernel today?"
    22:00:01 up 32 days, 20:12, 4 users, load average: 0.63, 1.21, 1.46

  4. Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Yes, but can you envision yourself going into a Mac newsgroup, hunting people's
    > addresses and then harassing them?

    Point taken.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."He's dead, Jim. Grab his tricorder. I'll get his wallet."

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Microsoft AstroTrurfer Bully to Suppress

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Saturday 17 May 2008 15:25 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Heh. Gang O' Ballmer has found someone new to bully.
    >>>
    >>> You systematically intimidate one person after the other, aren't you, filthy
    >>> Munchkin Scott Douglas? Microsoft cronies must be proud to have mastered the
    >>> political art of smear campaigns, disinformation and Machiavellian
    >>> techniques.

    >> I don't get why they think they've pulled off a coup of some type. My name
    >> and location are hardly secret.

    > Yes, but can you envision yourself going into a Mac newsgroup, hunting people's
    > addresses and then harassing them?
    >
    >> The only irritation has been a few empty voicemails left on my Grand Central
    >> number, but anything with no caller ID gets sent straight to spam anyhow.

    The game of ruling by fear inolves making everyone to afraid to speak
    the truth. Threats, of course, are in the nature of ruling by fear, and
    "exposing" someone's identity is part of the threat part of the method.
    It's interesting that the truth, in itself, inspires such fear on the
    part of the astroturfers, the Microsoft publicity machine. The whole
    point of parliament is to debate instead of impose. Why are business
    practices 1,000 years behind politics?