Asus' Atom-powered Eee PC spied on web

,----[ Quote ]
| Asus may be promoting the new Eee PC 900 hard, but some potential buyers are
| waiting for the promised Intel Atom-based version. Well they might: in
| addition to a snappier CPU, it'll sport a swish new look.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/05...eee_901_spied/

Eee PC School: Add a Keyboard Backlight For Under $15

,----[ Quote ]
| As we showed you in our May 2008 issue, Asus's Eee PC has quickly become a
| favorite of hardware hackers around the web. Here, we offer the first
| installment of our Eee PC School series. Check back in the coming weeks for
| more tiny ultraportable tweaking.—Eds.
`----

http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/20...light-under-15

Wind mAnálisis MSI Notebook

http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...F8&sl=es&tl=en

Recent:

The Asus Eee PC (Part Three): The Alternative Distros

,----[ Quote ]
| Here is a list to date of the ones that have been designed to work with it to
| a lesser or greater degree:
|
| * DebianEeePC (installs Debian Lenny)
| * eeeXubuntu
| * EeePcLinuxOS Eeedora (a customised version of Fedora)
| * Arch
| * Ubuntu 7.10 (Gusty Gibbon)
| * Gentoo
| * OpenSuse
| * Backtrack3
| * gOS
| * pupEEE
| * Linpus
| * Mandriva 2008 Spring (scheduled for 9 April, official release)
`----

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/...native_distros

Asustek to Share Eee PC at Taiwan Open Source Summit

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...ce_summit.html