Linux is a Swear Word - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux is a Swear Word - Linux ; http://slated.org/microsoft_thinks_l...s_a_swear_word 'I love Linux and the XBOX 360, so yesterday I tried to include the word "LINUX" in the motto section on XBOX Live. I was stunned when I got a message saying "Your motto contains inappropriate language. Please try ...

  1. Linux is a Swear Word

    http://slated.org/microsoft_thinks_l...s_a_swear_word

    'I love Linux and the XBOX 360, so yesterday I tried to include the
    word "LINUX" in the motto section on XBOX Live. I was stunned when I
    got a message saying "Your motto contains inappropriate language.
    Please try again".

  2. Re: Linux is a Swear Word

  3. Re: Linux is a Swear Word

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:29:54 -0700, John Bailo, Texeme.Construct wrote:

    > http://slated.org/microsoft_thinks_l...s_a_swear_word
    >

    > 'I love Linux and the XBOX 360, so yesterday I tried to include the word
    > "LINUX" in the motto section on XBOX Live. I was stunned when I got a
    > message saying "Your motto contains inappropriate language. Please try
    > again".

    Tried to include....

    What *else* comes under that term, include?

+ Reply to Thread