Re: News - Sony Losing $260 Per PS3 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: News - Sony Losing $260 Per PS3 - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > "Phil Da Lick!" writes: > >> Hadron wrote: >>>> And that fits the definition of adovcating windows how exactly? And >>> Advocating Windows? Huh? What are you talking about. You sure get >>> confused quickly. >> I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    Hadron wrote:

    >>> Advocating Windows? Huh? What are you talking about. You sure get
    >>> confused quickly.

    >> I come to comp.os.linux.advocacy to advocate linux. I would describe
    >> people who come here to slag linux or its advocates off as confused. I
    >> suppose its a matter of perspective.

    > What advocates (note absence of inverted commas) do I slag off? Slagging off hypocrites who use Windows
    > 24x7 and tell lies about Windows is not slagging off advocates.

    And you know for a fact they use windows 24x7 how precisely?

  2. Re: News - Sony Losing $260 Per PS3

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:19:17 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Phil Da Lick!" writes:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>> Well there's one troll who states what people have supposed to have said,
    >>> but when asked for proof of where & when, it just huffs & puffs,
    >>> destroying it's already depleted credibiltiy even futher. It's almost like
    >>> it's in self-destruct mode.
    >>>
    >>> For some of the trolls, the "game" was over ages ago.
    >>>
    >>> But the clowns keep cavorting in their circus.
    >>>

    >> Funny how they come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who posts
    >> anything against the charter of the newsgroup then proceed to post
    >> loads of **** that is against the charter.

    > *chuckle*
    >
    > It *is* High Plains Hypocrite again!

    Game set match....

    High Plains Hypocrite has been caught once again.

    What is this, like the 20th time this week?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: News - Sony Losing $260 Per PS3

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:19:17 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> Funny how they come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who posts
    >>> anything against the charter of the newsgroup then proceed to post
    >>> loads of **** that is against the charter.

    >> *chuckle*
    >>
    >> It *is* High Plains Hypocrite again!

    > Game set match....
    >
    > High Plains Hypocrite has been caught once again.
    >
    > What is this, like the 20th time this week?

    I gave up counting. It's like shooting fish in a barrel - with a rocket
    launcher. Poor High Plains Hypocrite. Always the monkey boy and runner
    up.

    --
    I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
    there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is

  4. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:26:03 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    >>> So, err, why do you and your brothers keep talking about Windows?

    >> Err, because it is a competitor? And the current industry standard?
    >> Hardly rocket science.

    > But you just explained about how you were supposed to advocate LINUX
    > here. Make up your mind.

    Another classic HPT trait.
    Flip flopping all over the place.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: News - Sony Losing $260 Per PS3

    "Phil Da Lick!" wrote in
    message news:zc2dnYfK9paVwMvVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@plusnet...
    > William Poaster wrote:
    >> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:34:50 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
    >>
    >>> William Poaster espoused:

    >>> When they have to put words into your mouth, or mine, in order to spin
    >>> some kind of point, then it's pretty much game over.

    >> Well there's one troll who states what people have supposed to have said,
    >> but when asked for proof of where & when, it just huffs & puffs,
    >> destroying it's already depleted credibiltiy even futher. It's almost
    >> like
    >> it's in self-destruct mode.
    >>
    >> For some of the trolls, the "game" was over ages ago.
    >>
    >> But the clowns keep cavorting in their circus.
    >>

    > Funny how they come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who posts anything
    > against the charter of the newsgroup then proceed to post loads of ****
    > that is against the charter.

    So what happened to your high plains thumper Nym - Did it call in sick
    today?

  6. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:

    > Tatto Vampire aka Lilly.
    > Rex Ballard...runs around dressed like a woman.
    > Linonut.... wants to wipe Hadron's pee pee.
    > Spamowitz.....a Eunuch?
    >
    > Want me to go on?

    Please check Google. I think it was DFS's "pee pee" he wanted to lick
    dry.

    --
    "His asshole is so reamed out he has room for an oxygen
    tank, too."

  7. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 04:32:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb." writes:
    >
    >> Tatto Vampire aka Lilly.
    >> Rex Ballard...runs around dressed like a woman.
    >> Linonut.... wants to wipe Hadron's pee pee.
    >> Spamowitz.....a Eunuch?
    >>
    >> Want me to go on?

    > Please check Google. I think it was DFS's "pee pee" he wanted to lick
    > dry.

    I stand corrected....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Relax High Plains Hypocrite. We know. We know. Calm down. Go and have
    >>> some noodles. Come back with a new nym and try harder next time.

    >> Man.... He's squealing like a stuck pig!

    > you wintrolls are weird

    True, and totally wRonG. The peccant pinheads think that Phil, RonB,
    Robin T. Cox, Paul Hovenian PE are me. With a Diet Coke in one hand
    and popcorn in the other, I am entertained. There is a high sense of
    illiteracy with the trolls here.

    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Phil Da Lick! wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

    >>> Man.... He's squealing like a stuck pig!

    >> you wintrolls are weird

    > True, and totally wRonG. The peccant pinheads think that Phil, RonB,
    > Robin T. Cox, Paul Hovenian PE are me. With a Diet Coke in one hand
    > and popcorn in the other, I am entertained. There is a high sense of
    > illiteracy with the trolls here.

    Yet you're like a little girl throwing your toys out of the cot when we
    mention it. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

    --
    XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype.

  10. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:23:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper writes:
    >
    >> Phil Da Lick! wrote:

    >>> you wintrolls are weird

    >> True, and totally wRonG. The peccant pinheads think that Phil, RonB,
    >> Robin T. Cox, Paul Hovenian PE are me. With a Diet Coke in one hand
    >> and popcorn in the other, I am entertained. There is a high sense of
    >> illiteracy with the trolls here.

    > Yet you're like a little girl throwing your toys out of the cot when we
    > mention it. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

    Yes he does.
    That's one way you can tell HPT has been caught yet again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Wintroll Logic 101:

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > True, and totally wRonG. The peccant pinheads think that Phil, RonB,
    > Robin T. Cox, Paul Hovenian PE are me. With a Diet Coke in one hand
    > and popcorn in the other,

    and Linux slopware on your PC,

    > I am entertained. There is a high sense of
    > illiteracy with the trolls here.

    You must be talking about 7. He's by far the most literacy-challenged
    fruitcake on cola.

  12. Re: News - Trolls Losing $260 Per Guess

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:43:54 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Well, if it isn't the outright liar himself. Gary needs to give
    > it up, he again looks like a total fool.

    Busted again HPT.
    It's difficult to fathom how a person could be as big an idiot as you are.