Argumentative Linux woman - Linux

This is a discussion on Argumentative Linux woman - Linux ; She jumps down some throats in the comments. http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html Linux: bustin' balls...

  1. Argumentative Linux woman

    She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html

    Linux: bustin' balls

  2. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    DFS wrote:

    > She jumps down some throats in the comments.

    http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html

    > Linux: bustin' balls

    So, tell us Daft Fusty Spheres which of the trolls attacking Caitlyn Martin
    were you?

  3. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    On Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:52 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html
    >
    > Linux: bustin' balls

    I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.

    They are their own worst enemies.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:52 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> She jumps down some throats in the comments.

    http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html

    >> Linux: bustin' balls

    > I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    > back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.
    >
    > They are their own worst enemies.

    I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    discussion doesn't go your way.

  5. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:40:44 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:52 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    >>>

    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html
    >>>
    >>> Linux: bustin' balls

    >> I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    >> back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.
    >>
    >> They are their own worst enemies.
    >>

    > I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    > discussion doesn't go your way.

    Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:40:44 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:
    >
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html

    >>> I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    >>> back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.
    >>>
    >>> They are their own worst enemies.
    >>>

    >> I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    >> discussion doesn't go your way.

    > Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

    Yawn.

  7. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    * SomeBloke peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    >>

    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html
    >>
    >> Linux: bustin' balls

    > So, tell us Daft Fusty Spheres which of the trolls attacking Caitlyn Martin
    > were you?

    Don't worry about DFS, bloke. He's been very busy f*cking with Linux,
    but he doesn't realize that he who f*cks nuns, will later join the
    Church.

    --
    It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons
    of failure.

  8. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    * SomeBloke peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:52 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    >>>

    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html
    >>>
    >>> Linux: bustin' balls

    >> I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    >> back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.
    >>
    >> They are their own worst enemies.
    >>

    > I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    > discussion doesn't go your way.

    Yeah, 'Rufus' does sound like 'Moshe' in his more lucid moments. By
    "lucid", I mean not stark raving mad, just plain mad.

    'Rufus' has elements of that goofnuts Hadron, too. Whining about how
    user's aren't interested in a choice of desktops, as if the main
    desktops aren't very similar in how they work (even fluxbox is mostly
    similar in how it works with KDE/Gnome).

    'Rufus' is a doofus. Say, where have I heard that term before?

    --
    Unfortunately, many programs are so big that there is no one individual who
    really knows all the pieces, and so the amount of code sharing you get isn't

  9. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:40:44 +0100, SomeBloke wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 15 May 2008 07:49:52 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> She jumps down some throats in the comments.
    >>>

    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html
    >>>
    >>> Linux: bustin' balls

    >> I think it's a pretty good article but notice how the Linux loons don't
    >> back off and want everything to be *their way or the highway*.
    >>
    >> They are their own worst enemies.
    >>

    > I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    > discussion doesn't go your way.

    Yes, & McCann could be Quack...
    "Linux is still a hobbiest OS and always will be. It is way too fragmented
    for any interoperability in a serious sense."

    Sounds like the same old worn out mantra the windoze trolls & shills keep
    chanting in here.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  10. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    * SomeBloke peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/blog...owing_its.html

    >>> I suspect you were 'Rufus', Gary, claiming how wronged you are when the
    >>> discussion doesn't go your way.

    >> Your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
    >>

    > Yawn.

    Yeah, it really is far-fetched, unto paranoia, to think that a couple of
    morons who link to anti-linux URLs have also added to the comment
    sections of those articles.

    --
    Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the
    coffee shop and go to jobs.

  11. Re: Argumentative Linux woman

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)