Hello !

I've got a problem with Xming 6.9.0.28 and PuTTY under WinXP (with an
opengl graphic card) to connet a machine running RedHat.

I can easily enabling a connection to this machine and generating a X
window and sending applications (xclock for example).

But if I try to send OpenGL applications, I obtain a black window and
no polygone is traced. This is the case for the opengl demo embedded
under Linux glxgears.

The Xming website is not helpfull. I tried to install tha xming-mesa
version. It works, but the performances are horrible !!!

Did someone encounter the same problem ? Is there a special
configuration required ??? A library conflict ??? I'm lost !!

Thanks a lot in advance !!

luc