Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz! - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz! - Linux ; Rick wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb wrote: > >> Looks like Hollywood made a movie about Roy Schestowitz! >> >> "Van Wilder" >> >> It's about a career college student who is finally able to > Why are you such a ...

  1. Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz!

    Rick wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> Looks like Hollywood made a movie about Roy Schestowitz!
    >>
    >> "Van Wilder"
    >>
    >> It's about a career college student who is finally able to

    > Why are you such a bitch?

    He's been cyber stalking Roy for a while, because that is his
    nature. He is not here to promote Linux, as demonstrated by his
    anti-Linux and anti-advocate postings.

    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati

  2. Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz!

    On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:03:36 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Rick wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >>> Looks like Hollywood made a movie about Roy Schestowitz!
    >>>
    >>> "Van Wilder"
    >>>
    >>> It's about a career college student who is finally able to

    >> Why are you such a bitch?

    > He's been cyber stalking Roy for a while, because that is his
    > nature. He is not here to promote Linux, as demonstrated by his
    > anti-Linux and anti-advocate postings.

    I'm not stalking Roy at all.
    Roy by virtue of his voluminous amount of postings becomes the target.
    IOW you can't walk down the street claiming the world is *flat* without
    attracting attention.
    If Roy doesn't like the heat, he can get out of the fire he has started
    around himself.

    Additionally, Schestowitz, like you HPT, is a buffoon and thus will
    naturally attract people who wish to have a hearty laugh at your expense.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz!

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: Moshe's Fantasies About Roy Schestowitz!

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> He's been cyber stalking Roy for a while, because that is
    >> his nature. He is not here to promote Linux, as
    >> demonstrated by his anti-Linux and anti-advocate postings.

    > I'm not stalking Roy at all. Roy by virtue of his voluminous
    > amount of postings becomes the target. IOW you can't walk down
    > the street claiming the world is *flat* without attracting
    > attention. If Roy doesn't like the heat, he can get out of the
    > fire he has started around himself.
    >
    > Additionally, Schestowitz, like you HPT, is a buffoon and thus
    > will naturally attract people who wish to have a hearty laugh
    > at your expense.

    Oh, really? Interesting gob****ery. Dial, dial, look-up,
    look-up, flip, flip .... oh, here it is:

    New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth about
    Moshe AKA Flatfish:

    http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio,
    Fedora Live CDs Interview
    Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT

    > Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but
    > we get a ton of "works for me" crap in
    > COLA and most times it's just people
    > telling lies.

    Well sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading
    these posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going
    to COLA is because whomever started the thread had it crossposted
    there...and to Vista groups, which I removed because this has
    nothing to do with Vista.

    I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time
    since I'd just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+
    ago, and still checking out apps and learning Linux. There are
    things I like and things I don't like.

    Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you
    are completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS,
    and have such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really
    matter what anyone says about any particular Linux item,
    everyone's a liar, and nothing works out-of-the-box.
    April 11, 2008 1:08 PM

    Anonymous said...

    http://tinyurl.com/599u38

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
    > https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/

    Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so
    desperate for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between
    newsgroups? usenet used to be a relatively friendly place until
    the likes of you started abusing it.

    Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack
    of education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can
    be remedied.
    April 15, 2008 10:48 PM

    Anonymous said...

    http://tinyurl.com/6hecfx

    Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz
    Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:37:41 +0100

    > He has software that takes RSS feeds,
    > sorts them, searches for certain
    > phrases, makes comments taken from a
    > database and spits out the stuff to
    > every corner of the Internet.

    Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually
    creates so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's
    right, NO-ONE wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced
    the appeal and effectiveness of a newsgroup.

    Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really
    have a voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving
    over to it.

    You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know!

    April 17, 2008 1:54 AM

    高い平野のサンパー said...

    Demonstration of homophobic:

    http://tinyurl.com/5hwppw

    From: Moshe Goldfarb [brick.n.straw@gmail.com]
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Re: I never liked the ReiserFS for one simple reason...
    Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:59:50 -0400

    High Plains Thumper (the name) sounds like some kind of a
    deranged effeminate cowboy that stepped right off Brokeback Mountain.
    --
    HPT
    Quando omni flunkus moritati
    (If all else fails, play dead)