Re: [News] Some More Fedora 9 Raves, GNU/Linux Called Easier - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Some More Fedora 9 Raves, GNU/Linux Called Easier - Linux ; ____/ SomeBloke on Wednesday 14 May 2008 18:32 : \____ > I expect to install Fedora 9 onto my laptop as soon as I can. Fedora 8 had > no problem with hardware recognition and installed without a sign of ...

  1. Re: [News] Some More Fedora 9 Raves, GNU/Linux Called Easier

    ____/ SomeBloke on Wednesday 14 May 2008 18:32 : \____

    > I expect to install Fedora 9 onto my laptop as soon as I can. Fedora 8 had
    > no problem with hardware recognition and installed without a sign of any
    > kind of trouble, and my wireless connection (using a Zydas chipset) was
    > recognised straightaway and has performed without a hitch.
    >
    > Great stuff.

    It's on the top of my list too because of KDE4.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "Web 2.0 is everything that can be spammed" --Unknown
    Tasks: 148 total, 1 running, 147 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

  2. Re: [News] Some More Fedora 9 Raves, GNU/Linux Called Easier

    On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:56:31 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ SomeBloke on Wednesday 14 May 2008 18:32 : \____
    >
    >> I expect to install Fedora 9 onto my laptop as soon as I can. Fedora 8 had
    >> no problem with hardware recognition and installed without a sign of any
    >> kind of trouble, and my wireless connection (using a Zydas chipset) was
    >> recognised straightaway and has performed without a hitch.
    >>
    >> Great stuff.

    > It's on the top of my list too because of KDE4.

    Graduating school and ceasing to be a drain on your parent's finances
    should be at the top of your list Roy Schestowitz.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Some More Fedora 9 Raves, GNU/Linux Called Easier

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic