Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 12-05-08 - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 12-05-08 - Linux ; On Wed, 14 May 2008 14:17:07 +0100, Mark Kent wrote: > In today's digest, we have: "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services, ...

  1. Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 12-05-08

    On Wed, 14 May 2008 14:17:07 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

    > In today's digest, we have:

    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
    allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

    http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products

    https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com...10ba73b82dbdb4

    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dbox_Demo.pptx

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: LONG [News Digest] Linux News Digest for the 24hrs preceding 12-05-08

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic