Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User - Linux ; Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly: > Refund for me! PC World buckle to the pressure. > > ,----[ Quote ] > | I went back today and received a refund straight away with no > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

  1. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    > Refund for me! PC World buckle to the pressure.
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | I went back today and received a refund straight away with no
    > | messing at all.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.dreamstate.eu/home/20070924.html

    "It would have been nice to be told why the sudden change of heart. :P
    I received no appology for the mix up or anything."

    A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?

    Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.

    I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than repair
    a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is GNU/Linux. Such
    bigotry is shocking.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    10:57:10 up 47 days, 9:52, 2 users, load average: 0.43, 0.46, 0.33

  2. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    "[H]omer" wrote in message news:io2ns4-6k1.ln1@sky.matrix...

    >> Refund for me! PC World buckle to the pressure.
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | I went back today and received a refund straight away with no
    >> | messing at all.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.dreamstate.eu/home/20070924.html

    > "It would have been nice to be told why the sudden change of heart. :P
    > I received no appology for the mix up or anything."
    >
    > A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?
    >
    > Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    > user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    > just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >
    > I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than repair
    > a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is GNU/Linux. Such
    > bigotry is shocking.

    On the facts cited, the fellow asked for a refund and got it. Where is the
    mystery?

  3. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > "[H]omer" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Refund for me! PC World buckle to the pressure.
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.dreamstate.eu/home/20070924.html

    >> "It would have been nice to be told why the sudden change of heart. :P
    >> I received no appology for the mix up or anything."
    >>
    >> A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?
    >>
    >> Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    >> user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    >> just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >>
    >> I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than repair
    >> a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is GNU/Linux. Such
    >> bigotry is shocking.
    >>

    > On the facts cited, the fellow asked for a refund and got it. Where is
    > the mystery?

    The mystery lies here in the fact that you are obviously too inept to follow
    a thread and what had happened in that case.

    You are not a windows user by chance? That would explain quite a lot
    --
    Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
    And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...

  4. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > [H]omer wrote:
    >>
    >> A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?
    >>
    >> Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    >> user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    >> just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >>
    >> I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than
    >> repair a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is
    >> GNU/Linux. Such bigotry is shocking.
    >>

    > On the facts cited, the fellow asked for a refund and got it. Where is
    > the mystery?

    It's a mystery to me that human garbage like you is allowed to exist, you
    filthy rat.

  5. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 25 September 2007 14:56 : \____

    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >> [H]omer wrote:
    >>>
    >>> A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?
    >>>
    >>> Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    >>> user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    >>> just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >>>
    >>> I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than
    >>> repair a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is
    >>> GNU/Linux. Such bigotry is shocking.
    >>>

    >> On the facts cited, the fellow asked for a refund and got it. Where is
    >> the mystery?

    > It's a mystery to me that human garbage like you is allowed to exist, you
    > filthy rat.

    Please. Stop replying to that scum. I don't want to see his mental garbage.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | < http://debian.org >
    15:20:01 up 15 days, 13:26, 5 users, load average: 2.25, 2.63, 2.72

  6. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >

    >> "[H]omer" wrote in message

    >>> "It would have been nice to be told why the sudden change of heart. :P
    >>> I received no appology for the mix up or anything."
    >>>
    >>> A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?
    >>>
    >>> Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    >>> user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    >>> just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >>>
    >>> I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than repair
    >>> a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is GNU/Linux. Such
    >>> bigotry is shocking.
    >>>

    >> On the facts cited, the fellow asked for a refund and got it. Where is
    >> the mystery?

    > The mystery lies here in the fact that you are obviously too inept to
    > follow
    > a thread and what had happened in that case.

    I don't think that you followed the case yourself. The fellow had put Linux
    on his Acer, voiding his warranty and then tried to get a hinge fixed. Now,
    if all that is true and not just one more silly fabrication designed to show
    how horrible Microsoft behaves, even though they had nothing to do with the
    computer or the treatment, all it shows is that Acer is a company that
    employs hairsplitters and such. The distributor decided that it was bad
    business and surely figured that he could refund the price and just return
    the machine to Acer for credit, so he made an offer to do what it took to
    satisfy the complainer. The complainer said "Gimme my money back!" and that
    is what he got. If he had said "Fix the damn hinge!", he would probably
    have gotten that instead, but maybe it wouldn't be as good of a story.

  7. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    [H]omer wrote:

    >> Refund for me! PC World buckle to the pressure.
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | I went back today and received a refund straight away with no
    >> | messing at all.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.dreamstate.eu/home/20070924.html

    > "It would have been nice to be told why the sudden change of heart. :P
    > I received no appology for the mix up or anything."
    >
    > A sudden U-turn after all that hostility. Hmm, I wonder why?

    Probably a 'friendly' call from trading standards officers put them right.

    The next target should be windopws pre-install refund.
    Acer$ has just lost a case for Abusive Refunds Policy.
    They ended up having to pay full refunds, plus 500 euros
    extra for maintaining an Abusive Refunds Policy.

    I would urge any Linux fan to that if their favourite hardware
    comes pre-installed with Windopwz only, then companies should
    be contacted and informed of Acer$ and how they just lost a similar
    case for Abusive Refunds Policy, and FULL refunds should be offered.
    If they don't offer the FULL refund, then the company has
    implemented ABUSIVE REFUNDS POLICY. If a wintard claims he has done work
    and it now costs him money to refund you in *FULL* so that he
    can refund you less money than what you are owed, then the company has
    installed an ABUSIVE REFUNDS POLICY. You are not allowed in business
    accounting practice to mix trading margins and trading costs.
    Though it may be rife in the UK, it is still illegal and will NEVER
    win in any court of law. You are supposed to cover your expenses
    by setting the correct margins - not have it illegally
    booked through your costs.

    > Still, this is a bit of a hollow victory. If he hadn't been a GNU/Linux
    > user, PC World would simply have repaired the broken hinge. A refund
    > just seems like a two finger salute, especially with no apology.
    >
    > I find it incredible that PC World would rather lose a sale, than repair
    > a broken hinge, simple because the OS on the laptop is GNU/Linux. Such
    > bigotry is shocking.

  8. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    > on his Acer, voiding his warranty and then tried to get a hinge fixed. Now,
    > if all that is true and not just one more silly fabrication designed to show
    > how horrible Microsoft behaves, even though they had nothing to do with the
    > computer or the treatment

    Ahhh, but you appear not to have been paying attention do you, mr curious?
    After all, installing linux can NOT in any way void a hardware waranty.
    The item has to be fit for purpose, if it breaks, it is under your STATUTORY
    rights to get a repair or replacement. The contents of the hard disk were
    utterly irrelevant in this case.

    PC world claimed it voided his warranty. They had no RIGHT to make that
    claim. It didn't, it couldn't and it was illegal to try to claim it did.

    So shove that in your pipe and smoke it.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  9. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    >> on his Acer, voiding his warranty and then tried to get a hinge
    >> fixed. Now, if all that is true and not just one more silly
    >> fabrication designed to show how horrible Microsoft behaves, even
    >> though they had nothing to do with the computer or the treatment

    > Ahhh, but you appear not to have been paying attention do you, mr
    > curious? After all, installing linux can NOT in any way void a
    > hardware waranty.
    > The item has to be fit for purpose, if it breaks, it is under your
    > STATUTORY rights to get a repair or replacement. The contents of the
    > hard disk were utterly irrelevant in this case.
    >
    > PC world claimed it voided his warranty. They had no RIGHT to make
    > that claim. It didn't, it couldn't and it was illegal to try to claim
    > it did.
    >
    > So shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

    Your advice isn't too far off: cola oldie Maverick's Mac system started
    smoking when he installed a Linux distro on it.

  10. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    DFS wrote:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >> amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    >>> on his Acer, voiding his warranty and then tried to get a hinge
    >>> fixed. Now, if all that is true and not just one more silly
    >>> fabrication designed to show how horrible Microsoft behaves, even
    >>> though they had nothing to do with the computer or the treatment

    >> Ahhh, but you appear not to have been paying attention do you, mr
    >> curious? After all, installing linux can NOT in any way void a
    >> hardware waranty.
    >> The item has to be fit for purpose, if it breaks, it is under your
    >> STATUTORY rights to get a repair or replacement. The contents of the
    >> hard disk were utterly irrelevant in this case.
    >>
    >> PC world claimed it voided his warranty. They had no RIGHT to make
    >> that claim. It didn't, it couldn't and it was illegal to try to claim
    >> it did.
    >>
    >> So shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

    > Your advice isn't too far off: cola oldie Maverick's Mac system started
    > smoking when he installed a Linux distro on it.

    You forgot to mention that a fan had stopped working

    But then, who cares for those little tidbits when some great anti-linux lie
    can be told, right, DumbFull****?
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  11. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    wrote in message
    > amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    >> on his Acer, voiding his warranty and then tried to get a hinge fixed.
    >> Now,
    >> if all that is true and not just one more silly fabrication designed to
    >> show
    >> how horrible Microsoft behaves, even though they had nothing to do with
    >> the
    >> computer or the treatment

    > Ahhh, but you appear not to have been paying attention do you, mr curious?
    > After all, installing linux can NOT in any way void a hardware waranty.
    > The item has to be fit for purpose, if it breaks, it is under your
    > STATUTORY
    > rights to get a repair or replacement. The contents of the hard disk were
    > utterly irrelevant in this case.
    >
    > PC world claimed it voided his warranty. They had no RIGHT to make that
    > claim. It didn't, it couldn't and it was illegal to try to claim it did.
    >
    > So shove that in your pipe and smoke it.
    > --

    You seem to be ignoring my words in your haste to make a retort. I would
    not argue that installing Linux could in any way break anything physically
    although I can see where the frustration involved might sometimes lead one
    to pommel the keys with enough violence to damage them. The author of the
    anecdote did not admit to that, however.

    Even so, the OEM involved is probably within its rights to refuse to service
    a unit that has been altered to a point where the OEM's standard service
    methods would not work and that right extends to the distributor of the
    unit. The author had diagnosed the problem as a broken hinge perhaps, but
    the OEM agent must follow a detailed procedure to evaluate the unit's
    performance and since that procedure could not be followed, a reluctance to
    deal with the issue and to stand on a stated policy is understandable. The
    policy is designed to deal with the general case and it is costly to deal
    with special cases. An OEM offering rock-bottom pricing does so in exchange
    for minimal service obligations. If you buy from a cheap source, you cannot
    expect a first class cabin treatment.

    All your silly ranting about statutory rights and such is nonsense. You buy
    cheap, you get cheap.

  12. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >>> amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>> Ahhh, but you appear not to have been paying attention do you, mr
    >>> curious? After all, installing linux can NOT in any way void a
    >>> hardware waranty.
    >>> The item has to be fit for purpose, if it breaks, it is under your
    >>> STATUTORY rights to get a repair or replacement. The contents of the
    >>> hard disk were utterly irrelevant in this case.
    >>>
    >>> PC world claimed it voided his warranty. They had no RIGHT to make
    >>> that claim. It didn't, it couldn't and it was illegal to try to claim
    >>> it did.
    >>>
    >>> So shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

    >> Your advice isn't too far off: cola oldie Maverick's Mac system started
    >> smoking when he installed a Linux distro on it.

    > You forgot to mention that a fan had stopped working

    Sounds like a linux bug to me. Most modern computers control the fan via
    software like AMD's "Cool 'n Quiet" technology. Obviously Linux wasn't up to
    the task when it came to power and cooling management functions. Maybe those
    OSS developers will fix the bug in the next release.

  13. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_cuRAT wrote:

    >I can see where the frustration involved might sometimes lead one
    >to pommel the keys with enough violence to damage them.

    It might do you some good if someone were to "pommel" you with
    violence, rat.

    >The policy is designed to deal with the general case and it is costly to deal
    >with special cases.

    Fsck off, rat. It not "costly" to figure-out that a hinge is broken.

  14. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    Ms. Polly Ester wrote:

    > "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    >> DFS wrote:

    >>> Your advice isn't too far off: cola oldie Maverick's Mac system started
    >>> smoking when he installed a Linux distro on it.

    >> You forgot to mention that a fan had stopped working

    > Sounds like a linux bug to me. Most modern computers control the fan via
    > software like AMD's "Cool 'n Quiet" technology. Obviously Linux wasn't up
    > to the task when it came to power and cooling management functions. Maybe
    > those OSS developers will fix the bug in the next release.

    Good job. Prove beyonf ay doubt that you are indeed an idiot
    --
    Windows was created to keep stupid people away from UNIX."
    -- Tom Christiansen

  15. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Peter Köhlmann

    wrote
    on Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:25:55 +0200
    :
    > Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
    >

    >> "Peter K?hlmann" wrote in message

    >>> You forgot to mention that a fan had stopped working

    >> Sounds like a linux bug to me. Most modern computers control the fan via
    >> software like AMD's "Cool 'n Quiet" technology. Obviously Linux wasn't up
    >> to the task when it came to power and cooling management functions. Maybe
    >> those OSS developers will fix the bug in the next release.
    >>

    > Good job. Prove beyonf ay doubt that you are indeed an idiot

    You'll have to be more specific than that, Peter;
    the fans of today are indeed variable-speed, although
    I'm not sure if the actual controller is the main CPU
    (on the cheaper units, it might be, a la WinModems),
    or an ancillary processor of some sort which could be a
    simple dedicated chip, or just the fan itself monitoring
    ambient temperature. Most likely it's a dedicated chip.

    I do not know if Linux has the ability to communicate
    with or control the fans. I *do* know that Linux modules
    have the ability to read various sensor readings from
    the temperature monitoring chip built into many PCs --
    the "lm_sensors" package and its derivatives handle
    this aspect. It's not very accurate, of course, and
    I've yet to get it to work on my Athlon.

    A Google coughed up "AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Cool'n'Quiet Driver
    Version 1.50.03 Linux" on
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9706,00.html
    which suggests this is a downloadable add-on module.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Linux. Because Windows' Blue Screen Of Death is just
    way too frightening to novice users.

  16. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_curious did eloquently scribble:
    > Even so, the OEM involved is probably within its rights to refuse to service
    > a unit that has been altered to a point where the OEM's standard service
    > methods would not work and that right extends to the distributor of the
    > unit. The author had diagnosed the problem as a broken hinge perhaps, but
    > the OEM agent must follow a detailed procedure to evaluate the unit's
    > performance and since that procedure could not be followed, a reluctance to
    > deal with the issue and to stand on a stated policy is understandable.

    Rubbish, it was a distinct KNOWN flaw. Hell, it wasn't even a HARDWARE
    fault, it was a case fault, none of the electronics were affected (until the
    hinge came totally off, in which case I imagine the wires might've suffered
    that connected the lid to the computer).

    It was sold, the flaw manifested which kicked in the trades descriptions act
    and comsumer protection act. There is no way for pc world to dodge out of
    this legally, their obligation is clear and attempting to dodge it because
    the hard disk has something different on is illegal.

    > The
    > policy is designed to deal with the general case and it is costly to deal
    > with special cases.

    The policy is illegal too then.
    That's just the way it is. We have laws about goods sold in this country you
    might not have (whereever you are)

    > An OEM offering rock-bottom pricing does so in exchange
    > for minimal service obligations.

    Doesn't work like that.

    > If you buy from a cheap source, you cannot
    > expect a first class cabin treatment.

    You expect what the law provides and that is adequate warranty and consumer
    protection. No supplier of brand new hardware can dodge these obligations.
    If they do, they get slammed by the office of fair trading, the media,
    watchdog (bbc tv programme), etc.

    > All your silly ranting about statutory rights and such is nonsense.

    You know nothing.... Absolutely nothing.
    That much, it appears, you have just made very clear indeed.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  17. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > Even so, the OEM involved is probably within its rights to refuse to
    > service a unit that has been altered to a point where the OEM's
    > standard service methods would not work and that right extends to the

    Nope!

    No OEM has the right to refuse to fix defects in materials or
    workmanship in ANY civilized jurisdiction. We're not talking about
    software configs here dimbulb, we're talking about defective/broken
    hinges.

    > distributor of the unit. The author had diagnosed the problem as a
    > broken hinge perhaps, but the OEM agent must follow a detailed
    > procedure to evaluate the unit's performance and since that procedure

    So your "rebuttal" is there's some sort of "Start > Programs > Magic
    Administrative Applications > Psychic Hinge Diagnostics" utility in
    Winblows that doesn't exist on a Linux box?

    And by the by, what part of them *acknowledging* the fact that it was a
    defect in their product but still refusing to redress the consumer are
    you struggling with here? Your imbecilic "help desk procedures"
    blubberings are irrelevant by virtue of the fact that they postdate
    the successful diagnosis of the actual problem, you ninny.

    > could not be followed, a reluctance to deal with the issue and to
    > stand on a stated policy is understandable.

    It's not only incomprehensible, it's quite plainly illegal. The so
    called "help" desk employee who first denied the claim (obviously a
    product of a Micro$lob education when it comes to computers) should
    have been immediately fired. His/Her incompetence cost their employer
    much money and much embarrassment.

    > minimal service obligations. If you buy from a cheap source, you
    > cannot expect a first class cabin treatment.

    So your "rebuttal" is that an OEM fixing defective hinges is some sort
    of "first class" treatment?

    Never ceases to amaze me how far a deluded Wintard mind can warp reality
    sometimes....

  18. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    The Ghost In The Machine did eloquently scribble:

    > You'll have to be more specific than that, Peter;
    > the fans of today are indeed variable-speed, although
    > I'm not sure if the actual controller is the main CPU
    > (on the cheaper units, it might be, a la WinModems),
    > or an ancillary processor of some sort which could be a
    > simple dedicated chip, or just the fan itself monitoring
    > ambient temperature. Most likely it's a dedicated chip.

    Shouldn't matter, the fans may be variable speed but only a moron would
    design them to default to "OFF" if no control codes were received.
    I don't believe the mobo manufacturers are morons.
    The fans will run at full speed unless told to do otherwise.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  19. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > The Ghost In The Machine did eloquently
    > scribble:
    >
    >> You'll have to be more specific than that, Peter;
    >> the fans of today are indeed variable-speed, although
    >> I'm not sure if the actual controller is the main CPU
    >> (on the cheaper units, it might be, a la WinModems),
    >> or an ancillary processor of some sort which could be a
    >> simple dedicated chip, or just the fan itself monitoring
    >> ambient temperature. Most likely it's a dedicated chip.

    > Shouldn't matter, the fans may be variable speed but only a moron would
    > design them to default to "OFF" if no control codes were received.
    > I don't believe the mobo manufacturers are morons.
    > The fans will run at full speed unless told to do otherwise.

    Exactly. The better ones control themselves

    In this case though Maverick (Greycloud) stated quite clearly that the fan
    itself was broken.
    --
    Who the **** is General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

  20. Re: [News] PC World Surrenders to Linux User

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, spike1@freenet.co.uk

    wrote
    on Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:59:15 +0100
    :
    > The Ghost In The Machine did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >> You'll have to be more specific than that, Peter;
    >> the fans of today are indeed variable-speed, although
    >> I'm not sure if the actual controller is the main CPU
    >> (on the cheaper units, it might be, a la WinModems),
    >> or an ancillary processor of some sort which could be a
    >> simple dedicated chip, or just the fan itself monitoring
    >> ambient temperature. Most likely it's a dedicated chip.

    > Shouldn't matter, the fans may be variable speed but only a moron would
    > design them to default to "OFF" if no control codes were received.
    > I don't believe the mobo manufacturers are morons.
    > The fans will run at full speed unless told to do otherwise.

    This would explain my nx9010's behavior, then; the fans run
    at normal speed until sometime during POST. (There are
    four speeds I can readily identify: OFF, slow, normal,
    screaming fast to get the heat out. The unit switches
    between them depending on system load -- actually, system
    temperature, presumably. If the system's just been sitting
    there for awhile before I power it on, the fan fires up,
    then completely shuts off shortly after reset for a time
    until it heats up enough. I don't know whether Linux gets
    involved in this or not -- I've not set up lm_sensors.)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Conventional memory has to be one of the most UNconventional
    architectures I've seen in a computer system.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast